Recent content by Traloc_Dheckoa

1. Traloc_Dheckoa

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Seems nice so far! I'm looking forward to more content!
  2. Traloc_Dheckoa

tModLoader Dangerous Depths

Hmm cool mod! I like all the ideas you have so far.
  3. Traloc_Dheckoa

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Would appreciate a basic guide on how to make a modded enemy with Caster AI.
  4. Traloc_Dheckoa

PS4 I don't think my console received the 1.3 update...

So, I haven't played Terraria for a long time, and today I decided to give it another shot to check out all the new stuff in 1.3. But when I launched the game on PS4 and looked around a bit, It looked like all the content that was supposed to be there prior to the 1.3 console update wasn't...
  5. Traloc_Dheckoa

How To Get The "Like A Boss" Achievement

In this guide I will be showing you how to get the "Like a boss" achievement. To get the achievement you need a boss summoning item, such as the Suspicious Looking Eye. Contents Suspicious Looking Eye Cursed Stuffing Slime Crown Suspicious Looking Egg Suspicious Looking Eye: The Suspicious...
  6. Traloc_Dheckoa

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Volcano - an Alternate Ocean

Maybe there could also be an alternate angler in the volcano biome?
  7. Traloc_Dheckoa

How To Create An Easy Zombie Farm

1. Build the trap above. Make sure you use only one bucket of lava. 2. When it becomes night, stand on the right side of the pit and wait for the zombies to come. 3. The Zombies are sure to fall into the lava and die. 4. When the night ends, get under the lava-container-part and collect all the...
  8. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies Harmful NPCs

Everyone thinks of NPCs as helpful and useful characters-no one thinks of them as "harmful."(Except maybe Old Man?) That gave me the idea to make this suggestion:Harmful NPCs! [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER] [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  9. Traloc_Dheckoa

NPCs & Enemies New NPCs: The Crafter, The Smelter, The Demon Crafter!

Could you resprite these then? I've seen your other work and I think you're really good at making sprites.
  10. Traloc_Dheckoa

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

This The Gel Collector from one of my suggestions
  11. Traloc_Dheckoa

How to Defeat the Brain of Cthulhu

This helped, thank you a lot!
  12. Traloc_Dheckoa

Slimes: The first encounter.

Good Guide
  13. Traloc_Dheckoa

Killing the "Brain of Cthulhu" with minimal equipment

Wait, you can kill the BoC with a SPEAR? I didn't know that, thanks!
Back
Top Bottom