TriforceShard

Oh wow, someone found my profile interesting enough to click on the information tab! I guess that means you want to know more about me? OK then!

I'm TriforceShard, and I have a mild addiction to video games. I'm a self diagnosed Nintendo junkie, but I play other games sometimes (including Terraria). I am also a connoisseur of memes, and an all around friendly guy.

I want to become a part of the forum's community, and maybe even make some friends. I appreciate when people take the time to talk to me, and will gladly do the same for anyone who wants to.

If I ever unintentionally come off as rude, PLEASE tell me, so I can rectify my behavior. I want to make people happy, not unhappy.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to read this. You have no idea how much it means to me that someone is actually semi-interested in me. I feel validated now.

Hey! You're still reading this? That must mean you're slightly more than semi-interested! I'm flattered! If I'm really that interesting to you, maybe you would consider becoming friends with me on some non-forum thing? I mean, only if you want to. It's your choice. Really.

Oh, WOW! You actually clicked the thingy! I wasn't sure you would actually go for it! Well, since you're here, that must mean you want to become friends with me! ...Or, maybe you just like toying with my emotions. (Eh, it's not like I'm able to tell either way, seeing this is all just prewritten diolouge...) I mean, what?
...ANYWAYS, I should probably stop yammering and just get to the codes now, right? Well, here they are:
  • Fire Emblem Heroes
*More to come later, Maybe.*
If you send me a friend request, please also contact me (private message, profile post, messenger pigeon, etc) to let me know that the request isn't just from some random person. Thank you!
Birthday
Mar 21, 2000 (Age: 24)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Adventurer

Signature

Hey, you! Yes, you!

Have a fantastic day!

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  2. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  3. 0

On A Gelatin World Tour

Your imaginative entry has collected notice from all. Thanks three times over for your submission. (Participated in TCF Relation of Three Contest)
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom