Recent content by Ultrum

1. Ultrum

If you could combine two weapons at once

Nebula Blaze + Nebula arcanum = Supernova of death :D
  2. Ultrum

Member-Run Contest Steam Terraria Giveaway!!

Number: 875 Steam Name : xxHelix
  3. Ultrum

Create death messages of the above user

Starhunter55 got smashed by ultrum's death hammer
  4. Ultrum

Visual Studios question

Thanks
  5. Ultrum

Thank you ill let you know

Thank you ill let you know
  6. Ultrum

Hey baconfry! Could i use some of your ideas and sprites on your biome weapon project? In my...

Hey baconfry! Could i use some of your ideas and sprites on your biome weapon project? In my mods if i could Your the best Credits would be given.
  7. Ultrum

Visual Studios question

So... I can't install visual studios cause i don't have the "newer version of windows" so what if i got some random code like making dust come from the sword or a code like the blizzard staff in a cs file will that work?
  8. Ultrum

tAPI Exodus Mods Ideas...

Not really Exodus bars are meant to be crafted from the souls of other bosses But thanks for the idea :)
  9. Ultrum

tAPI Exodus Mods Ideas...

Hey Guys I need help with somethings If you could please give me some ideas on my mod named exodus :) You would be given credits for the idea Thanks!
  10. Ultrum

Spriters Willing To Help Come Here Please

I already have the skyium tools :P But you could work on the moonlight tools if you want or the armor of skyium
  11. Ultrum

I like the 1st one :P not really electrical ill use it a a moonlight sword :P Credits gonna come up soon gtg
  12. Ultrum

They Look Great :D Credits on my mod page Exodus Oh By the way i forgotten about the pick mind making that?
  13. Ultrum

Nope any color could be used just make sure the skyium stuff is yellow or blue.
Back
Top Bottom