Recent content by Vampire_Artyom

1. Vampire_Artyom

**REPORTED** [BUG] Curse doesn't affect flail projectiles

Well.. as the title says, if you get inflicted with the curse debuff while swingling the flail projectile around you, you can keep using it, even though it technically should be prevented
  2. Vampire_Artyom

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Ok. I have already transfered all Version pages to that wiki.
  3. Vampire_Artyom

Gosh, I like wikia more, but I can help with gamepedia. And what's wrong with main page there? Also, I just searched in Google "Super Terraria World Wiki" and that gaveme that wiki :P So, I'll transfer all pages that I have done there.
  4. Vampire_Artyom

Greetings, I have been doing a Version History & all versions pages on Super Terraria Wiki for about 2 hours. Maybe someone will check it and maybe do smt with wiki. http://super-terraria-world.wikia.com/wiki/Version_History
  5. Vampire_Artyom

You need to go to the ice anvil. Go through the tunnels before the merchant. Also what should I do after the Odin`s Fjord? UPD: Gosh, a new location has opened. UPD2: And what should I do there?
  6. Vampire_Artyom

Hey! I`m stuck. How to get cloud in the bottle? Also I`ll report some more bugs and 1 crash using Super Terraria World Bug Report
  7. Vampire_Artyom

Hey! I have recently found some bugs. They are all really small. Third barrel in tutorial on the left side of the ship isn't locked. Ores smt spawn before I finish mining. If the althernate ore spawn the texture of the ore smt is buggy. Harpies are spawning near the ground in the forest...
Back
Top Bottom