Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Oct 12th 2016
Another busy week for the team fixing bugs and getting the Mac release of the mod out! Not much more to say other than that, so get back in to playing and give a big welcome to our Mac fans who will finally be able to join in!

You can now check all known bugs here: https://trello.com/b/ApqfNuNL/changelogs-and-bugfixes
You can now submit bugs via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5lbdSF1vVEYA0UD-Ty2-S3pJ_npFM1WrRGCydHgRo_34rHg/viewform

You can check out the change log below to see all of the updates.

Let us know what you think of the update via our Social Forum, Discord, Twitter, or our WiP Thread!

Several of these bugs were reported to us via Discord which we strongly recommend using if you want to report a bug to us or just tell us something that you like about STW! You can also report any bugs in our bug thread.

Code:
********************* Version 1.12.2a ********************
    * Mac release of STW!

* Instance Portals now take priority over other
      teleports.

* Minecart Junction no longer over chargest players.

* Bad teleports in the Minecart Junction have been
      fixed.

* Guards no longer target the player if they are
      attacked by an enemy NPC.

* Background rooms that have doors closed no longer
      require the door to be opened to enter.

* Fixed typos - keep those reports coming!

* Fixed display for Silver Patron Helm.

* Fixed a right click bug.

This is a player notification list for when I make posts about a STW update that is being released or coming soon. If you want to be on this list just let me know!
@Temmie
@Jestex
@CursedMoose
@Flippi
@HeroGabe
@Coghner
@Theo

Last edited:
I still feel like they coulda made a huge solidified climax once you got to the end of ra's temple to increase the bottle jump count.
like giving a unlimited use one like you'd normally have after a boss fight instead of just....smackin a buncha cloud and then smacking some angry clouds. it feels like defending yourself against the bats in the mine. except hiding underneath something removes all danger.

Continued:

*Claps hands* AHAH. A final test...! A small wave of those angry nimbus's and possibly new enemies. followed by a completely unique bossfight (or the wyvern)

Stw is so new there's no guides on for it for peeps like me
[doublepost=1476352837,1476352506][/doublepost]Still it's great because it adds so much to the game but leaves the elements of the original version

Hey! I have recently found some bugs.
They are all really small.

• Third barrel in tutorial on the left side of the ship isn't locked.
  • Ores smt spawn before I finish mining.
  • If the althernate ore spawn the texture of the ore smt is buggy.
  • Harpies are spawning near the ground in the forest instances.
  • Spawnpoints in forest instances can be high in the air. (I take about 50 damage each time I spawn in these type of worlds)
  • In tutorial the effect of the potion is "You gain pernament power of breaking purple crystals or smt like that" then in the town I can't break them! Should you rename the effect?
  • Than you need to save the dryad if you aggro the cultists and walk from them for about 100 blocks they despawn.
  • If you exit the instance the portal will smt move up a bit.
  • Also there are a couple of empty unlocked chests and empty signs along the map.
  • Smt is wrong with the demo's shop.
I'll test the map later and maybe I'll find some more bugs later. Hope this will help you.
P. S. My main language is Russian so of course I have a lot of mistakes here.

Hoi, so i downloaded this and after selecting my char the game just crashes, so i dunno what to do.
I've tried reinstalling Terraria and the Mod but it still crashes.
Pls help me

• Spawnpoints in forest instances can be high in the air. (I take about 50 damage each time I spawn in these type of worlds)
  • In tutorial the effect of the potion is "You gain pernament power of breaking purple crystals or smt like that" then in the town I can't break them! Should you rename the effect?
  • Than you need to save the dryad if you aggro the cultists and walk from them for about 100 blocks they despawn.
  • Also there are a couple of empty unlocked chests and empty signs along the map.
I'll test the map later and maybe I'll find some more bugs later. Hope this will help you.
Hoi, so i downloaded this and after selecting my char the game just crashes, so i dunno what to do.
Pls help me
no error..the game just crash
When I get on the boat the game crashes...
You can use this form to submit bug reports: http://bit.ly/2ewgHD7

I still feel like they coulda made a huge solidified climax once you got to the end of ra's temple to increase the bottle jump count.
like giving a unlimited use one like you'd normally have after a boss fight instead of just....smackin a buncha cloud and then smacking some angry clouds. it feels like defending yourself against the bats in the mine. except hiding underneath something removes all danger.

Continued:

*Claps hands* AHAH. A final test...! A small wave of those angry nimbus's and possibly new enemies. followed by a completely unique bossfight (or the wyvern)
The Pyramid has a door that the player cannot open yet. Who says you've completed all of Ra's challenge. ;)

Can you add me to the Nonfiction list plz?

Thx
Done! :)

Thank you for the report. As suggested by @darthmorf, it's easier for us to track bugs if you use this form: http://bit.ly/2ewgHD7

Pls help me
The mod is most likely not installed correctly. What OS are you using? Did you verify that all seven STW Worlds are in the STW Worlds folder and this folder is in the correct location?

When I get on the boat the game crashes...
This is a known issue that we are working on. :)

no error..the game just crash
So I downloaded the zip version and had the same problem, just a crash after pressing Play on my character.
After some headscratching, I realized that my problem was that I had simply copied all the files in the zip-file into my Terraria directory.
However there was no world to load in my "<username>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\STW Worlds" directory.
So I moved the "STW Worlds" directory to my savegame directory, and presto.

In my defense, I haven't played Terraria in a long time, and had forgotten that worlds are saved outside the game directory -_-;

Hope this helps you.

I would not say this is a bug, but using cloud, miki's boots and the leaf, I manage to get past the hole in the crimson and the great forest, and clearly I should not have been able to since there is nothing there but special dye plant and blinkroot (got almost 7 stacks of them now XD ), so just wanted to say if it's not too much problem you might wanna make the walls higher ;)

I would not say this is a bug, but using cloud, miki's boots and the leaf, I manage to get past the hole in the crimson and the great forest, and clearly I should not have been able to since there is nothing there but special dye plant and blinkroot (got almost 7 stacks of them now XD ), so just wanted to say if it's not too much problem you might wanna make the walls higher ;)
Thanks, this will be fixed in the next update. :)

Anyone know how to progress past the castle. Please and thank you.
Have you tried looking at your quest log? Press L to bring it up. If you still need help please give us some more details on what you're stuck on. :)

Pls help im stuck!!!! Im in the ice cave with the frozen merchant and i cant get out. I cant open the door and the tunnel i came from says "i should look around before leaving this room". Wtf i have looked all it wont let me leave. WHY?
[doublepost=1476433104,1476432948][/doublepost]Get the bottle and craft the cloud from at the fans in the ground. Have the bottle in your inventory not equipped.
[doublepost=1476433249][/doublepost]Nvm i found my way out im blind. Missed the secret door way.

Now im stuck again i bought 10 viking silver from Mr. Viking for the quest and he says i need to buy 10. I bought 5 from the vikings in sivania does that change it? Do i have to buy another 5 from the one in Odins Fjord?

Back
Top Bottom