Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Thanks, this will be fixed in the next update. :)

Have you tried looking at your quest log? Press L to bring it up. If you still need help please give us some more details on what you're stuck on. :)
So I have some "tips" that could be help full, first off nice about the custom armor real cool looking, the only thing I don't like with it is that it does not have a full set bonus, and I prob would not have a problem with this if it did not cost as much iron as the normal armor, and with that you would rather go with iron instead of the Ferrousanguis armor in which you have to collect the pieces first where you almost need iron armor to get them all cause the mobs there hit hard, I don't have the viking armor yet so I don't know how good that is, but if it's like a gold armor without the bonus, you should prob either make them easyer to get or make em better, just a thought ;)

On another note, I have been mining gold and platinum for awhile now, I'm done all the quests I think, I'm at 140 hp and none of the quests is grey anymore, so am I done for now till the next update or is there something I missed? and I can mine stuff above gold/platinum, but have not found any place to get the higher tier, have you added them yet? if you have can I have a hint? <3

oooooh, now I'm triggered XD saw there was a chest near the angler that said "-a gift for the one who has mastered the clouds-", the chest: empty XD

Pls tell me where do you craft the weapons with the ice core and Viking bars I'm very lost.
[doublepost=1476441881,1476441764][/doublepost]Also could you add a reliable way to get money maybe u get money on completing a quest because I rarely have more the 50 silver
[doublepost=1476442011][/doublepost]I was really looking forward to the chest near the angler. So sad now

Pls tell me where do you craft the weapons with the ice core and Viking bars I'm very lost.
[doublepost=1476441881,1476441764][/doublepost]Also could you add a reliable way to get money maybe u get money on completing a quest because I rarely have more the 50 silver
[doublepost=1476442011][/doublepost]I was really looking forward to the chest near the angler. So sad now
there was something in the cave at the secret entrance you did not see?
[doublepost=1476443444][/doublepost]btw the tree underground at the minetracks, how do you get there? you can't use the cloud while on the minecart and you can't get enough speed to make the jump

sry for the rant, as someone who like to use magic weapons in terraria, I would like to have mage weapons that are not only strait projectiles that looks the same except for the ice one that is blue

You need to go to the ice anvil. Go through the tunnels before the merchant.

Also what should I do after the Odin`s Fjord?

UPD: Gosh, a new location has opened.

UPD2: And what should I do there?

Last edited:
Um idk why but when I try to launch STW (im on mac and used the mac download) it just sits on my dock and says Application Not Responding until it just shut downs completly I hope someone can help me.

You need to go to the ice anvil. Go through the tunnels before the merchant.

Also what should I do after the Odin`s Fjord?

UPD: Gosh, a new location has opened.

UPD2: And what should I do there?
well, I think the quest to unlock Odin's Fjord is the last quest for now, seeing as there is no plp in the village, so we will have to wait till the next update ^^

@Vampire_Artyom told you about the Ice Anvil to craft it. Do you remember where that is? I suggest you look at your quest log by pressing L also to help you.
You can get money very easily in STW by fishing for example. Catch some fish in Sivania and sell what you don't need to an NPC.

there was something in the cave at the secret entrance you did not see?
[doublepost=1476443444][/doublepost]btw the tree underground at the minetracks, how do you get there? you can't use the cloud while on the minecart and you can't get enough speed to make the jump
There is a way to get there using your mine cart ;)
BUT right now the chest is also empty... We are working on a chest reward system. :D

@Vampire_Artyom Frozen Mirror on the Wall is the last quest we have developed for the area. You'll have to wait until we have some more content for you to enjoy the Village and area to it's full potential. :)

I think STW is an awesome variation to the original game despite the slight lack of content that is due in later updates :nursepassionate:
[doublepost=1476486966,1476486830][/doublepost]Fishing hmmm I'll give it a try. If pssible what level do u have to be to buy master bate?

I need some help (I hope this is the right place to ask...)
In the tutorial ship, i have the 2 tools and the captains logs, but i can't seem to get a floating item or something (screenshot)
20161014175815_1.jpg

Wait does that change it?
[doublepost=1476487659,1476487391][/doublepost]When u have an arrow pointing up if u press up u will be teleported to a certain place this is probs the only one that u can't tp back and forth sometimes u have to walk away to the left or the rig
[doublepost=1476487688][/doublepost]To tp back

Back
Top Bottom