Vikri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you defeat moon lord on expert mode
    2rzZoUR.jpg
    Vikri
    Vikri
    idunno about the buff. i was wearing beetle armor riding on a fishron mount.
    charm of myths, destroyer emblem, warrior emblem, celestial shell, fire gauntlet, frozen turtle shell. i used godly solar eruption and superior daybreak for when hes out of reach.
    Vikri
    Vikri
    grapple under a floating island and drink your buff pots. then use the solar eruption to hit him through the blocks. when he goes into phase two, use the fishron mount (or UFO) to fly away from him. use the daybreak when hes a screen away.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    The shield was the frozen turtle shell buff, weird. I couldnt find it on the wiki until i searched the shell itself.
    What is the reason that minions have a mana cost other than consistensy?
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I think they took away mana cost in one update, but gave it back for some reason.
    Vikri
    Vikri
    summoners should seriously gain some form of way to attack. Someone had suggested that they got command scrolls. They made minions do certain tasks.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Well currently the idea is you're suppose to be using weapons from the main 3 classes with your summoner gear, just you don't gain bonuses towards those weapons. You're not suppose to be standing around only letting minions attack.

Being able to control your minions though is an interesting idea.
    Terraria is the 1.3th most played game!
    emkGXaO.png
    Was wondering if you wanted to sprite some things for a mod I'm making.
    Vikri
    Vikri
    I guess i could. What do you need me to sprite?
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    I don't need much right now, since I have a spriter. But if I need you, it'll be for animations if you can do that.
    Sorry I haven't been wrighting the Torment Story this past month. I've been busy with RL stuff and have come under large lasyness and writer's block sicknesses. I'm going to try to finnish tomorrow, hoping I don't get busy. Thank you for understanding!
    Reactions: Vikri
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    Sadly, I wasn't able to get all of it done today but I was able to get a good sized chunk done. It should be done during the next two days no matter what happens.
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    Sorry, the end of the story is postponed until I get somewhat bored of 1.3. Be warned, that could be never :p
    I just updated the torment with some rad stuff! Its finally finished! Now i can begin making the hallow alt! A hint: Snboiymt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom