WizBlizz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been here for three years now, I was "here" longer on TerrariaOnline but when I tried to have my stuff transfer it didn't work. Oh well
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    Here's hoping that the next 3 will be amazing for Terraria, and that status messages triple in character cap by then. Lol
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I wouldn't count on it. :D
    Every achievement done! 4,525+ hours into Terraria! Now that I've done it all, what is there left for me to do? Make a server maybe? *shrug*
    165 more fisherman quests until I'll have ALL of the Terraria achievements! Both boring and time consuming... x_X
    About the food reviews, I "recently" went on a diet and I can't try any of the cool things I wanted to try anymore... unless I cheat >_>
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    Sorry about that guys :<
    Just taste tested out the new Lays Kettle Cooked "Greektown Gyro" flavored potatoe chips (suggested by James Wagner)
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    They taste more like refried bean dip, still kinda tasty though... I prefer original.
    Now that I think about it, Terraria on the 3DS would be fun I think... A nice, chill game of digging and exploring while you're in a car :D
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    All huddled up warmly in the back seat or something after spending 2-3 hours riding with your family to your relative's house and stuff... Unless you're the one driving.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    it better have Ad-Hoc.
    Terraria for Wii U and 3DS.... of course, of course how could I think it not possible? OF COURSE it had to happen! WHY NOT?! idk anymore...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The Rolex port will be out next week. And then Terraria for your Nike shoes.
    I uninstalled Ratpr, so my signature showing the 4,018 hours of Terraria I've played should really be showing 4,320 hours instead.
    UmbraRP is the only rp server I can find that isn't DvA... Knowing both servers, that means that there is no rp server for me XD
    Marcus Eralice
    Marcus Eralice
    One thing that annoyed me was this "no power" bull:red: they pulled out of their :red: one chapter... A chapter in which they, once again, destroyed the world... Stupid, boring, overused, cliche...
    It's a wonder any form of permanence can be formed in that world if it's destroyed every other day!
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    You know what would of been more original? The world getting "destroyed" and replaced with the exact same world due to some ancient deity reawakening.

Anyone with "power" would walk/talk and act on the world as if they didn't exist to anyone/anything but themselves... like they're ghosts but instead everything else is a ghost to them. Meaning no powers on anything but themselves XD
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    That's what I would've done... Well, one of the things anyway.
    I want to try and make myself a better roleplayer in terms of adaptation and skill... I think it'll do me some good.
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Come, and join us. A Majority of the people on the Most Posts page are heavy RPers. Come. U Know. U want. Dis. :dryadnaughty:
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    I usually text/chat roleplay rather than forum post roleplay though D: Since my Rp mood depends on my... well... mood lol. How active are the rp forums here usually are?

(( Like on servers and chat boxes rather than posting replies and stuff... ))
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    The closest you have to chat box RP is getting a few people into a PM and RPing a random topic, and im not too sure about the server based RP.
    I recently came up with a really cool rp character but... No where to rp with except for text rp with TS and Steam friends XD oh well.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    We do have an RPing subforum, but the RPs we have might not fit your character.
    K
    Krasunir
    :sigh: Yep, that's how it is, unfortunately. Currently, I RP with three steam friends, sometimes simultaneously.
    I recently made a prediction that said March was the month 1.3 comes out. But now it seems that they're planning on June for release.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Sounds about right.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    "Demilogic tends to be late on big patches like this XD"
    The only big update they were "late" with was 1.2. Considering there only are 2 "big" updates right now (1.1 and 1.2) that's not really a good generalization.
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    I'm pretty sure 1.1 was a bit late too, not entirely sure but I do remember the whole "we want to make sure everying in this patch is the best it can be for you guys" spiel. Even if I'm wrong about 1.1 I'm still predicting for 1.3 to be in July for the same reasons.
    Sucks having no heat, you find your toilet water completely frozen and icicles climbing from up the sink drain into your faucet. it sucks.
    G
    Gmayor61
    I CONSIDER 10C DEGREES TO BE FREEZING
    HOW ARE YOU ALIVE
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    Well umm, I'm kinda used to the cold so it's not bothering me TOO much. I'm now just waiting until I can get enough money to buy fuel now. It's expensive to be poor in Vermont XD
    WizBlizz
    WizBlizz
    Managed to call someone to bring up 20$ of fuel for the heater. I get to be a little warm for a day XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom