Xemgoa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Valentines day... yay, single awareness day... -goes to play Terraria alone and slams back a 2-liter of diet 7Oup-
    I wonder if there will be a Valentines Terraria update? Would this mean I'll get cupids bow & arrows as some unique super weapon?
    I have a fascination with turrets. I play TF2 cause I main engie, I use Chroma on Warframe. It's all about placement.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Fine. I tried to be nice.

xD
    K
    Krasunir
    Niceties aren't needed.

(I'm being way too mean, aren't I? I'll stop now.)
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Eh, it's all in good fun.

Alright, with a straight face, if you want to learn all about area denial placement, hit me up and I can set aside time to teach you. Helps to get the knowledge around.
    An engineers dream to have a variety of new tools, a revamped wiring systems, and new toys to play with. I still dream of turrets.
    Imagine if there could be a skill tree in vanilla gameplay for Terraria. I'd so go the summoner route.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I believe Terraria:Otherworld is supposed to have skill trees, so there's that.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    When I can land a job, I'd like to get that game as soon as it is available. It looks really promising.

And well, also in terraria too. Either as a new accessible U.I. or through a rare item that needs to be tampered with to get the skills you want.
    I've spent my time in Thief: The deadly shadows shanking every villager and Watch guard there. I like experimenting...
    I just Thief: The Deadly Shadows, now watch as I never progress the story just to shank everyone that gets into someplace alone.
    So if Cthulhu's brother is in Terraria, Hashtur. What ever happened to Cthulhu himself?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'm sorry, Mario, but the Cthulhu is in another game.
    I wish there could be a Staff of Command, for summoner. For more intrensic commands to give your summons. Like to return or hold position.
    Reactions: stormconure
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    YES! Write it down in suggestions for the world to see <3
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Sure :p -coughjustwatchitflop-
    Riding in the Saucer mount reminds me of Ape Escape for the PSX, man that brings back memories <3
    ... I did not know the Stardust Cell rod just summons more miniature versions of itself, increasing output damage. Cool.
    I still wish for: A). Have extra slot while in normal. B). 2 extra Accessory slots after using the demon heart.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    7 accessory slots is overpowered. There's a reason the Demon Heart doesn't work in normal mode.
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    One fix: When setting up servers, you can either allow or not allow people with a 6th slot to play on a server with normal.
    Trolling solved.
    I still wish I could write on paper, or in the books found in the dungeon. Writing an ecology on monsters sounds entertaining.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Monster hunter and some fans of the game write up these insightful ecology's to the nature, diet, behaviors and so much more of the monsters in the game. Especially since that they are just natural creatures of the world. It'd be nice to speculate these creatures and write my findings on them.
    I love Warframe! Nova Prime is the bomb <3 Now if only my arm hadn't swollen from some reason, I could suck less at the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom