Recent content by Xynom

1. Xynom

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need to access a variable i want to set with a hotkey, which will turn off and on the modded npc spawns for testing, but i dont know how i can access the main Mod file variable from another file, since i dont know what the instance the game makes is called. Any ideas?
  2. Xynom

How do i add a setting to mod controls? I cant find anything mentioning it, and the only mods i have seen that use it all hid their code from tmodreader, so i am at a loss.
  3. Xynom

Thanks for the quick response! I wasn't meaning in terms of npcs and quests (sorry should have been more specific) but that it had a very interesting leveling and skill system that I liked, but was completely unbalanced and unfinished. I want to take that and possibly make a more balanced and...
  4. Xynom

What can currently be added with this? I am looking to recreate and finish the rpg system from terramod, over on the old forums, and really want to make it with this so I can use other mods
  5. Xynom

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Got quite a few item mods, and a couple tapi mods being pulled over Look in WIP section
  6. Xynom

So any idea how I can decompile a .tapimod file?
  7. Xynom

This is what led me to believe you can
  8. Xynom

Nope, that doesnt seem to work for .tapimod, only for .tapi
  9. Xynom

How do you decompile a .tapimod file?
  10. Xynom

twiddling thumbs

twiddling thumbs
  11. Xynom

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

You are awesome! Thank you for all of your hard work!
  12. Xynom

It is only a problem if you have a lower vertical resolution. I am using a laptop, so it has a max vertical resolution of 768. This allows me to see the top half of "Regular RPG"
  13. Xynom

Oh sorry got a little overexcited there. :) I can't think of anything except maybe moving the world Gen options up a bit, but im not sure that's possible. It really confused me for a while.
  14. Xynom

AWESOME!!!!!!! Off to try now :)
  15. Xynom

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Great job on this! I use a lot of mods, but if I want to go back and get a vanilla experience, I usually end up playing this. I was wondering if you would consider making a tapi mod with just the ui options, so I can have the kingdom hearts ui with my other mods :)
Back
Top Bottom