Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It is only a problem if you have a lower vertical resolution. I am using a laptop, so it has a max vertical resolution of 768. This allows me to see the top half of "Regular RPG"

A Wild update has been found!
Changelog said:
*- Version 51
* Changed the way exp is shared on mp.
* Brown Slime is now a mini-boss.
* Fighter Class test now requires you to kill only a Brown Slime.
* Made "Merry Christmas" event only offer twice loot for the entire day.
* Goblin Day event only happens at 5th April
* Added an option to turn on the unfinished Citizen NPPlayer feature.
* Your weapon may be special.
* On Free Mode RPG, Depending on the Realm you pick, monsters level increases based on it's requirement.
* NPPlayer's induced lag seems to be fixed.
* World Creation interface buttons are now a little more stacked.
* You will get a stack of gifts upon entering the game. Remember to #Share.
Smile. And have patience aswell if you plan on being a Fighter.

Is paladin armor /item only still? or can I actually get the stuff by murdering endless amounts of paladins? It looks great, is amazing for tanking, and is all around a great armor set.

A Wild update has been found!

Smile. And have patience aswell if you plan on being a Fighter.
Wouldn't this be version 52?. You already posted notes for version 51 on post #1193 Granted I do see a couple things on the notes that are different >_>

Is paladin armor /item only still? or can I actually get the stuff by murdering endless amounts of paladins? It looks great, is amazing for tanking, and is all around a great armor set.
Sorry, nope.
During a talking in the dev team before i entered the vacations, we decided not to release the armors.
Since there were going to be no challenges to use 'em.
Wouldn't this be version 52?. You already posted notes for version 51 on post #1193 Granted I do see a couple things on the notes that are different >_>
Edit:. No, wait, that was not the update, that were a preview of the update, so the players could see if i didn't forgot anything to fix.
This one is the update.

Sorry, nope.
During a talking in the dev team before i entered the vacations, we decided not to release the armors.

Edit:. No, wait, that was not the update, that were a preview of the update, so the players could see if i didn't forgot anything to fix.
This one is the update.
Alrighty thanks for clearing that up. Is the summoner class fully released and balanced out? Was waiting for that to come out ;-;

Sorry, nope.

This one is the update.

No challenges to use them? Assuming that means no method of making it drop, you could have it be stuff for reverse realm. Paladin set drops off reverse dungeon paladins, bard set from reverse clowns, not sure what the other sets are, though.

has the bug for Multiplayer been patched?, as it seems when two or more active players are near, mobs wont die, and you can just spam Exp

Help, my equipment is stuck at raid based level and I don't know what to do D:
EDIT: nevermind, it appears enemies are nerfed as well to cope with the changes.

Last edited:
has the bug for Multiplayer been patched?, as it seems when two or more active players are near, mobs wont die, and you can just spam Exp
Yes, it is fixed.
Since Brown Slimes are now bosses, how can I summon one?
No, they are Mini Boss, since it's so hard to find one, i guess they should be miniboss, and reduce the number required to quest to 1.
Help, my equipment is stuck at raid based level and I don't know what to do D:
EDIT: nevermind, it appears enemies are nerfed as well to cope with the changes.
?

Yes, it is fixed.

No, they are Mini Boss, since it's so hard to find one, i guess they should be miniboss, and reduce the number required to quest to 1.

?

Basically, my weapons were nerfed to Raid Mode level on both modes, and I've discovered why.
You nerfed the enemies as well.

alright, now i know why paladin armor isn't readily available.
18k defense is almost enough to tank DG. I only take a measly 500 damage from him.

Attachments

• 2014-12-21_00002.jpg
    2014-12-21_00002.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 2014-12-21_00001.jpg
    2014-12-21_00001.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 176
I still can't "Buff" (Bless) other players, and the LAG was ridiculously high when i was in the jungle, also still streaming ;-;

I still can't "Buff" (Bless) other players, and the LAG was ridiculously high when i was in the jungle, also still streaming ;-;

same problem ... its unplayable right now. T^T i steep on the jungle and got massive lag.
i wander what the citizen option does.

The Massive lag at the jungle is certainly because of fish type monsters, they cause massive lag due to AI problems, for some reason, it causes the server to go nuts.

And... Citizen option makes so all characters you have not picked, but have a spawn point set on a bed on the world you picked to play, will spawn and wander around.

But due to being unfinished, bugs are expected, at least may take care of the loneliness on the game.
Bless issue on multiplayer is known. But never were able to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom