Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Okay, I am not sure about anyone else, but when I log into my server or even just on single player, I start to lag insanely. This also happens to my friend, and we are pretty sure the main reason is because we are rapidly getting infinite amount of coins, and it says in chat that we have received the "Shattered Dreams" quest over and over again filling up the screen. This has never happened before and i'm wondering if its a bug with the Xmas buffs or events.
Already patched. Get latest version. DONE

Okay, I am not sure about anyone else, but when I log into my server or even just on single player, I start to lag insanely. This also happens to my friend, and we are pretty sure the main reason is because we are rapidly getting infinite amount of coins, and it says in chat that we have received the "Shattered Dreams" quest over and over again filling up the screen. This has never happened before and i'm wondering if its a bug with the Xmas buffs or events.
Yea, thanks. I just found it on the wiki, should have look there first:p

I have a problem finding brown slimes now to complete the fighter class, not even in a radius of 100 blocks on spawn I find them, I only see slime "presents" wandering around, but no brown slimes, any instructions?

I tried this mod a year ago and it was, and still is, amazing. However, I've got the same huge issue as I did before. When me and 2 friends play on a server I host, we have massive lag where mobs stay on 1 hp and don't actually die when you hit them but you gain exp, and they can still hit you. Basically you kill them and they keep respawning on the spot over and over and over while still being able to harm you. Why is this still an issue, and are there any workarounds?

I tried this mod a year ago and it was, and still is, amazing. However, I've got the same huge issue as I did before. When me and 2 friends play on a server I host, we have massive lag where mobs stay on 1 hp and don't actually die when you hit them but you gain exp, and they can still hit you. Basically you kill them and they keep respawning on the spot over and over and over while still being able to harm you. Why is this still an issue, and are there any workarounds?
its a problem with the mod they probably never figured out. if your friend is 200-300 feet away from you then you can kill the mob. but if its creatuers like the eye of cthulus little eyeling things then you'll have to restart the server

its a problem with the mod they probably never figured out. if your friend is 200-300 feet away from you then you can kill the mob. but if its creatuers like the eye of cthulus little eyeling things then you'll have to restart the server
Ah.. that's a shame. Well thanks for the reply anyway!

I have a problem finding brown slimes now to complete the fighter class, not even in a radius of 100 blocks on spawn I find them, I only see slime "presents" wandering around, but no brown slimes, any instructions?
I think the brown slime spawn rate is a lot lower because of the Christmas event. They DO spawn, just rarely. I would recommend using a water candle and going afk with a summon out for a while, that's how I got my new fighter classed up. It took about 10 nights in Terraria before I got them all.

Umm I think the current 5.50 patch have a problem with the Free RPG mode
One of the bug is that after you hit lvl 131 the game events seems to be gone from the game, its not even in the list. I hope it will be fixed since i always play using 20 Feb LOL for the double loot LOL

On the demon race, is it possible to make the duration they can stay in lava infinite? If not atleast longer, and when the elemental affinities comes out, reduced fire (& chaos maybe) element dmg?

Also I read an old post on the idea of an "Angel" race so I thought a bit and.

Angel: same as demon but increased flight duration, and a skill that does increased dmg to corruption & crimson enemies / passive that increases dmg to corruption & crimson enemies ?

1 - On the demon race, is it possible to make the duration they can stay in lava infinite? If not atleast longer,
2 - and when the elemental affinities comes out, reduced fire (& chaos maybe) element dmg?

3 - Angel: same as demon but increased flight duration, and a skill that does increased dmg to corruption & crimson enemies / passive that increases dmg to corruption & crimson enemies ?
1 - Possible, yes. Likely, probably not (due to nakano not working on the mod lately)
2 - Elemental affinities was something ranger of the west was doing and he was removed from the team soo it's highly unlikely that will come out something about elements on it (I still think elements doesn't fit terraria).
3 - Probably not, demon is alredy too OP with flight, angel would be even worst.

On the demon race, is it possible to make the duration they can stay in lava infinite? If not atleast longer, and when the elemental affinities comes out, reduced fire (& chaos maybe) element dmg?

Angel: same as demon but increased flight duration, and a skill that does increased dmg to corruption & crimson enemies / passive that increases dmg to corruption & crimson enemies ?
In later game you won't need to worry about liquids as a demon.

i would love to play it right now but theres a bug that makes it seriosly lag out... ill have to wait till after cristmas is done to connect the two portions of my jungle...

So, today i got in great mood for fixing bugs, since i had nothing else to do :X.
Currently, the patch note is:
Changelog right now said:
*- Version 51
* Changed the way exp is shared on multiplayer.
* Brown Slime is now a boss.
* Fighter Class test now requires you to kill only a Brown Slime.
* Made "Merry Christmas" event only offer twice loot for the entire day.
* Goblin Day event only happens at 5th April
* Added an option to turn on the unfinished Citizen NPPlayer feature.
* Secret, only on the patch note.
* On Free Mode RPG, Depending on the Realm you pick, monsters level increases based on it's requirement.
* NPPlayer's induced lag seems to be fixed.
Did i forgot any issue?

Wait! It's not released.
Edit: Before i release the update, i want to be sure there's no other bothersome bugs in it.

Wait! It's not released.
Edit: Before i release the update, i want to be sure there's no other bothersome bugs in it.
Oh sorry got a little overexcited there. :)
I can't think of anything except maybe moving the world Gen options up a bit, but im not sure that's possible. It really confused me for a while.

Back
Top Bottom