YourCatgirlCareProvider

I am Blake the friendly catgirl care provider, I work at the CCF as CEO for daily uwu's and owo's. All catgirls get along just fine with me and my erratic behavior, if I was able to hide my human ears and give myself cat ears I would be mistaken for a cat guy and get thrown out without my hirelings realizing that it was me. Since I am the CEO at the CCF I am able to give anyone any kind of catgirl care info.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for your misconduct of your catgirls health if I have given advice over the interweb due to me not interacting with her.

Any harm caused to a catgirl will have judgement by the CCF. Despite that if you have not caused any intentional harm than we will not revoke your catgirl care permit. If you "Needed" to harm your catgirl then we will revoke your permit, any and I mean any intentional harm to these lovely "Nekos" will be treated with equal violence (authorized by state to harm civilians). Given that, your catgirls are as safe as a can of beans on the moon (you would be surprised at how safe that would be, as it is very safe).

Now that we have gotten that out of the way we can move on to more important matters like, communication with a personnel of the CCF, Identification of a CCF member, and how to tell if this CCF member is a fraud. Communication is easy for all you have to do is hover over the personnel's name and select message. As time moves on we will establish a small section for CCF matter on the Terraria Community Forums but until then I am needing to hire more people. Jobs are to be directly requested to me and me only VIA conversation. If another personnel tries to hire you without requesting, you will be declined and marked as fraud. As to checking if someone is a personnel of the CCF I will have marked them in their account status. But as for now we are needing more members to decide what that mark will be, whether its going to be a copyrighted object that we have created, or a free to use photo that will be at everyone's disposal.

Until then...
Birthday
Jul 2, 2004 (Age: 19)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Playstation 4
Occupation
I am the CEO at the catgirl care facility

Contact

Signature

107902625_228107914838788_2963903997507457981_n.jpg

As CEO of the CCF I am Entitled to own unlimited catgirls (as if everyone wasn't already entitled to that)

Come visit the CCF facility here

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Low
Schizoid | Low
Schizotypal | High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | Low
Histrionic | Moderate
Narcissistic | High
Avoidant | Low
Dependent | Low
Obsessive-Compulsive | Moderate

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8 - The Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: Descriptions of the Levels of Dante's Inferno
Take the test: Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation

My Lovely Waifu :pinky::rslime:
e6p9k9tta5t01.jpg

My lovely pets UwU
agAAOe6_460s.jpg

ドーパミンを食べさせて

Trophies

1. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  2. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  3. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom