Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was woundering since Yrimir's steam profile is private how many hours has he played on terraria. I have around 1088 hour and going up
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    I usually say to little, as there are still things I'd like to do.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Never heard of it, but I've heard of Crom from Conan the Barbarina. But now, thanks to you, I know all there is about Cron :)
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    Cron sword>iron broadsword! (not really)
    Ndlish
    Ndlish
    SilverBird,
    Thank you for indirectly exposing me to the Legend of Maxx.
    I may be completely obsessed...
    I also may or may not have read all 448 comics in about 4 hours...
    It's funny how people are like"OMG he's alive" they do this with every youtuber you take a break and they are like RIP yrimir :p
    DerpRaven
    DerpRaven
    I think its dumb how people say things like that about youtubers like Yri. I mean all the editing he puts into his videos and music and subtitles and such. You arent gonna poop out high quality videos very often, I think the videos are worth the wait.
    Yo, Yrimir just wanted to say that i love your content and what you do keep at it and im looking forward to new stuff on 1.3 :)
    Reactions: Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Thank you Harry, and I'm confident that the devs will bring us many cool stuff in 1.3 to toy with.
    Are you trying to get one of the 1.3 beta testers?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Pretty sure I'm already a tester - unless I got canned. I'm not a good tester, since I have so little time to spare for it - so I know practically nothing about 1.3. I like that aswell, because then I can explore with you guys.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    indeed, i don't like it to get spoiled right now.
    Hope u come back. Keep making awesome videos
    MahBucket
    MahBucket
    Look at the end of his last video. He said there's gonna be a video on Friday!
    DTi56
    DTi56
    It's Saturday, guys.
    DTi56
    DTi56
    tomorrow.. is.. FRIDAY!!!!!!
    Cant believe your still alive, its been so long, but i rest assure you will remember me!!
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Seeker, I will always remember you
    Haha, found you. Now I'll stalk/follow you. Can I ask. The real Hagrid is dead isn't he? Or is he waiting for 1.3?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Crowd: Can the real slim Hagrid please stand up?
    *shady looking man stands up*
    Hagrid: Hello everybody!
    Crowd: Will you be back in 1.3?
    Hagrid: I sure will, but I will be back before 1.3 to finish the remaining content.
    When i think about swedish people, i think about you, even before pewdiepie
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Haha, cool. I don't watch Pewdiepie, but I do like his attitude - he seems very friendly and like a guy anyone would like to know.
    If I'm upside down your name would be JiwiJh, but with weird i's

And if I take away the Y and R's in your name, you are this thing → imi ← I dunno what it is, but it's crying.

You're welcome.
    Reactions: Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Lol, thanks for giving me a smile :) terraria.org ftw
    I know what the small text in your avatar is.
    God-d%#@it, I've been Rick Roll'd.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    That Iron Broadsword though.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Iron Broadsword is OP is something I said way in the back :) Now it's not as OP anymore though - but the quote is still there
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    The Iron Broadsword was so good early-game before. Then Ebon & Shadewood swords had to come along & be easier to obtain as well as be faster. :U
    Hello Yrimir. Big fan. My favourite of your videos was probably the 8 duke fishrons. I only managed to fight 3 by accident before the patch. Then I went to youtube and found your video. Although your revenge of the terrarians 1 is inspirational. Never managed to kill him like that yet, the second method is much easier albeit requires a house near the dungeon to get there faster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom