Yrimir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know what the small text in your avatar is.
    God-d%#@it, I've been Rick Roll'd.
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    That Iron Broadsword though.
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Iron Broadsword is OP is something I said way in the back :) Now it's not as OP anymore though - but the quote is still there
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    The Iron Broadsword was so good early-game before. Then Ebon & Shadewood swords had to come along & be easier to obtain as well as be faster. :U
    Hello Yrimir. Big fan. My favourite of your videos was probably the 8 duke fishrons. I only managed to fight 3 by accident before the patch. Then I went to youtube and found your video. Although your revenge of the terrarians 1 is inspirational. Never managed to kill him like that yet, the second method is much easier albeit requires a house near the dungeon to get there faster.
    Heeeeeey you're back and ready! When is the new video coming out?

EDIT: OMG he actually replied

hold on you had back problems, now what? anyways glad to see you back

and why don't you do the Ice Bucket Challenge? I nominate you

and now can you PM me on how to do text in videos?

I recently got a YouTube

so you can try helping

if you like wyverns... good
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    When its done, tm. I'm working on it, but I dont want to say a date as that usually just stops my progress.
    Hey Yrimir! Nice to see you again! Hope all is well! :D
    Reactions: Budterking
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Hey Python! Well it could be worse, the world keeps spinning :) Hope it's going well on your adventures and that you keep kicking it in 1.3!
    THE MEGA SWORD
    its crafted with 10 braker bladez
    it eaches 10 bloks in front of u
    *trying to read your avatar"
    Iron Broadsword is OP,
    i can't see the rest
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna tell a lie and (blurry text) you.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    God forbid blurry text. It is the root of evil on the internet. Ever try to read a web comic with blurry text?
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Blurry Text evil? aha! I've seen Rainbow flashing Text with Blurry and Neon green text, Get on my levels scrublords!
    Hey Yrimir just wanted to let you know I adore your videos so much xP I'm totally excited for your part 10 of the summoner playthough!

Anyway I was wondering how are you?

Oh and one more thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo
    As forum president, I appoint you as protector of the Terraria realm.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    (Jetstream, you are in the lair of the Demon king. And yes you were teleported. But the both of you went to different places. BLUESWORDSMAN is in a different realm where this king who hates magic has taken over)
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    *Black Arrow hits BLUESWORDSMAN in his left wing and goes right through it* "LOAD ANOTHER ONE QUICKLY!" *Before they can BLUESWORDSMAN rushes out of the castle to find some place to rest, Burning some of the city as he goes*
    Blue the Swordsman
    Blue the Swordsman
    *turns back to human form near a small cliff when I wasn't in sight! I put on my climbing claws to slide down the cliff*
    Glad to see you're alive. How's your health (the real one, not the bar)?
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    The real one is getting along, and thanks for asking. This is fun - then new Terraria.org - and I will try and stay here for some good chatsessions.
    i need a good proof to know you're the real one:

when is the next video ready?
    Reactions: Wisp
    Yrimir
    Yrimir
    Send me a tweet and I'll reply
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    You even give a better proof than mine
    I don't need any proof, you're the real one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…