Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've had Arkhalis for about an hour now and pretty much have only used it as a lawn mower so far. Should I be ashamed of myself?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Well... Link uses the Master Sword to break pots and cut grass. So, in short, not odd considering...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I've never seen such an odd ocean xD Well at least you can fish in it? ._.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Missed that comment button, ehh?
    Bluuu
    Bluuu
    I didn't see the comment button below the picture. My bad i'm fairly new. Haha
    Ocean? No that's a friggin wading pool. Why you do this, Worldgen?
    nXEWfyt.jpg
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Small worlds a weird though I had one where you could reach a floating island with just sandstorm in a bottle + grapple
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Smalls break all the time, due to trying to squeeze so much into a small space. I had a flying underground desert once.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I had a surface enchanted sword shrine :/ like no digging required
    Okay so, this world had 3 waterbolts like right next to eachother on the surface entrance of the dungeon.
    And then I realize expert kingslime is still cheesed by hanging off a rope just barely out of reach.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    That sounds highly comical. 'If I could just... reach... you'd be so dead...'
    Steam says my Terraria has hit it's 2200 hours played mark! Yay! *Shoots confetti*
    Defeated Expert Wall of Flesh with Bee armor, Bee gun and an Imp Staff, all while leisurely outpacing it in my minecart.
    Just messing around, doing fishing quests, mining stuff, building... Dun feel like attempting the Wall yet. Maybe after I build everything.
    Aww I'm disappointed the Living Leaf Walls can't be used to make NPC homes.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Unfortunate oversight there. I'm the one responsible for getting that wall added to the game as a playable wall (It was present in the code, but never utilised in worldgen), so its especially painful to know its bugged. Its been reported though in our bug reporting software :)
    Slime rain happens, I hide in my house away from the slime swarm. King Slime spawns. Teleports onto me and spawn kills me over and over.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I never get slime rains anymore :(
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I got a nice slimey staff from a slime rain I did. Got 3 slime rains today too... or was that yesterday because it's past midnight for me now?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I think at this rate I might as well just start one via debug then switch to release version ._. Ever since we switched to release builds a few days before 1.3.0.1 was out, slime rains have ceased to exist for me
    Found a Mimic, Slime, Skeleton and Heart Statue in one underground house .-.
    OFF
    OFF
    that must've been a hell of a party
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom