Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Redownloaded one of my favourite HOMM3 maps from my childhood "The Fall of Atlantis" and for the first time ever, I beat it!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    And on Impossible difficulty no less! Took 196 Days and got a score of 492.
    Hmmmm.... What should I do now?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Well I dun run around in states of undress :/ In fact I tend to overdress. In oversized clothings that hide all my contours.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    *Imagines box with human face shuffling around* Thanks.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    And now I'm a boxtroll. Great.
    I just realized that the one item I've never used in my 1800ish hours of play... is purification powder. Maybe I'll try it out on this run.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yeh I've never used the stuff, I 'purified' the corruption prehardmode with EXPLOSIONS.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    it left a really large ugly crater though
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Its only use is for me to purify the ebonstone/crimstone right in front of a shadow orb/crimson heart, where I tunnel in with a s tall or 2 wide tunnel. I then put the stone back so that eventually, it looks like I never tunneled in at all!

I put way too much effort into how my worlds look
    Oh woe is me. Where has my luck gone? Why can't I get a green dungeon on a corruption world?
    Did pyramids get more common? I just got 3 worlds in a row that had double pyramids., 5 worlds overall today that have them.
    It feels like every chest I open gives me an Extractinator... What am I going to do with all these?
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    extrack them from each other
    sell them to make a money room.
    throw them into lava.
    summon satan
    Shenanigans, this new map stuck me right between the Jungle and the snow on a really tiny patch of grass. WHERE IS MY FOREST?
    Reactions: Ashyrae
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I'm gunna do that on the large world I'm on now. but first I'm trying to lower the ocean because it's too high up :/
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    no no no, you need to EXPAND the ocean so that all water is at ocean level :D
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    naw, I wanna cover the surface in a thin layer of lava so nothing can spawn
    I'm being dumb and going hardcore again. I'll be back in half an hour to tell you I died from falling damage or something.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    And I find a Bomb statue. Really close to a trap too. LUCKY now I can make free bombs and I don't even need to get a wrench to do it, just using existing wires underground while jumping on a pressureplate. Maybe I can go get early nice things from the corruption
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    whoops I blew myself up. ;-; /ragequit
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Lol

Hardcore's always a challenge, but when I do it Homeless style, it's easy

But even though I'm on day 4
    I miss your amusing luck chains. Im the total opposite to you right now, for me its like a traffic accident where cars crash into each other like dominoes >_>
    May I inquire, what be a "likebomb" ?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Well when you get really high level in explosives making, you can make multiple types of bombs. A like bomb makes everyone caught in the explosion very very likable. Like a +20 Charisma buff.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    I thank the for the information! May I be able to continue to learn from thee, one among the strongest forum knights!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom