tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
DEAR CALAMITY
I see cryogen boss being BROKEN. No matter how many times i die its not despawning...
I like it being hard but its projectiles should pierce

New to terraria modding so a most likely dumb question XD.......how do i update calamity to the newest version do i just install it over the last version? Also i used the in-game mod browser to install the mod in the 1st place

New to terraria modding so a most likely dumb question XD.......how do i update calamity to the newest version do i just install it over the last version? Also i used the in-game mod browser to install the mod in the 1st place
You can update it by going into the Mod Browser and clicking 'update'

New version is out. Enjoy I guess.

Code:
- Balance/QoL stuff
1 - Leviathan fight revamp
2 - Nerfed Grand Guardian
3 - Perforator Hive becomes immune to damage if the Large Perforator is alive
4 - Profaned Shard now only require 15 unholy essence to craft
5 - Providence item drop rates boosted
6 - Cyst spawn chance reduced for both types
7 - Reduced the shader effect during the Providence fight
8 - Brimstone Elemental gets mad when you exit the Calamity Biome
9 - Storm Weaver and Signus spawn their lesser NPCs less often
10 - Night's Ray nerfed again
11 - Slime God buffed
12 - Cryogen fight revamp
13 - Storm Weaver tail is now more noticeable
14 - Fixed all durations on summoner weapons from appearing in the tooltip, EXCLUDING the Elemental Axe summon for code reasons
15 - Brimstone Fury nerfed again
16 - Providence spawns blocks like the Wall of Flesh when killed to prevent items dying in lava

- New Items
1 - Venusian Trident
2 - Soul Piercer
3 - Phantasmal Fury
4 - Shadowbolt Staff
5 - Vehemence
PS: The people that don't read these changelogs keep me from posting here more frequently. Just sayin'.

Hey, I just tested the new weapons, and I wanted to take the time to say props for their design. This mod in general tends to have some pretty fun and unique weapons, but these in particular seemed like fine examples worth pointing out. A couple of these have interesting mechanics that make using them a little more interactive, and the others are just plain satisfying to use. Haven't tried the boss AI reworks yet, but I'm sure those will be fun too.

Also, good call on the Providence loot protection, I can just imagine someone finally beating the boss only for their loot to fall into the lava, which would have been pretty unfortunate, haha.

Hey i have a Question ^^
I want to create a Worm Boss for my Mod.. but i really dont know how to do that :O So i wanna ask you if i could use the Code of your DesertScourge and Projectile Codes for my Mod. Of course you will be credited and i wont make ANY Money whith my Mod.

Got my bloody arse handed to the Devourer of Gods two times... now I'm going to fight all three of his sentinels 50 times (Destroyer included) so I can stock up on plenty of Cosmic Worms.

Everyone wish me luck... not!

There's a pretty weird bug with the calamity biome in multiplayer:
Biome item right clicked in inventory, game freezes for some seconds. This is the result.
8UKfY2t.png
You can see the biome generated, but however this isn't true. They are all temporary ghost blocks. You can destroy them but nothing will drop. Lava is floating, and mobs are bugging and are able to go through the blocks the biome created (see the firebat).
After the server restarted, at the same place:
gpxMYZE.png
So nothing has generated at all. I don't know if this can be fixed but you can try :p

There's a pretty weird bug with the calamity biome in multiplayer:
Biome item right clicked in inventory, game freezes for some seconds. This is the result.
8UKfY2t.png
You can see the biome generated, but however this isn't true. They are all temporary ghost blocks. You can destroy them but nothing will drop. Lava is floating, and mobs are bugging and are able to go through the blocks the biome created (see the firebat).
After the server restarted, at the same place:
gpxMYZE.png
So nothing has generated at all. I don't know if this can be fixed but you can try :p
maybe not be in hell when generating is happeningn

I think that the blocks shouldn't even be droppable. GameRadiers101 did an episode on the Calamity biome and noticed that the main blocks weren't dropping when broken. The charred ore should, though. I'll probably go see for myself.

is stasi's curse an obtainable item if so where do i craft it because i have the materials but cant find where to craft it

It is a craftable item, but you'll need to make Statis' Blessing (I don't know how to craft it because I forgot, but I think it requires Purified Gel?) first in order to do that.

...Unless you're referring to a crafting station, then I think you'll need an Ancient Manipulator or Mythril Anvil to make that.

Also, I'm officially calling the Calamity Mod the "Dark Souls" of Terraria mods. With a good reason of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom