What character are you attracted to?

i think kirby's cute, but not in a lewd way. only in a "aww so cute" way.

lqWOuvJ.png
i mean, look at him.

Anyone here who likes someone not related to anime or manga?

Sure, but that just doesn't seem as fun. Besides, I was being tongue-in-cheek to begin with. However, when you like a character from a TV show or a film, to what extent do you like the character for the character; and not for the looks and characteristics of the actor playing them.

Alright, I'm ready to confess.

The girl companions from the Pokemon anime. Except misty, I think mostly because she is always wearing suspenders with a shirt that is literally the ugliest color in the world. But yes, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena are adorable. I don't think I would say I love them, but their cute faces always put a smile on mine.

Find their names on the list here if you don't know them https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash's_friends

I Kinda Keep Bouncing Between Fionna Mertens From Adventure Time, And Rose-Quartz From Steven Universe.
Mostly, It's Miia Lamia From Monster Musume. (Suu's In The Pot Too. (Points If You Got The Reference!))

Zelda was always pretty cute in her older styles- that is when she's physically "older" not pixels. Hue- she kind of "breathed" royalty which I'm sure is what Nintendo was going for.

A young monster queen, a lamia who wants peace among races- this is from a game of many, many faces. You may know what I refer to, but it would be best to keep it between me and you. For this particular character comes from a game that's not quite appropriate to be talked about here and now, but just know she has a knock out punch that would make you go "wow."

To stay here in the context of Terraria:
TheTwins.jpg
They were kinda cute when I first saw the picture 5 Years ago and it never has let go since then

Back
Top Bottom