Console Beetle armour VS Dragon Armour

I was wondering about this myself, as my son just got the Beetle Armor thinking it was better than the Turtle which I run...can't say I've been too impressed with it myself...but I'll collect everything anyway lol :)

That's the best way I reckon, so far I'm at this conclusion:

Day-to-day exploring/combat: Dragon
AFK Farming: Turtle (for Pigrons/Dungeon spirits etc.)
Horseman's Blade Farm (for frost moon) Beetle Scale Mail

I never used Beetle armor because of it's stats and "Enemies are more likely to target you", Dragon armor is better.

Does defense even matter anymore? My set uses beetle armor and I have 72 DEFENSE without ANY BONUSES. Also, My Legendary Terra Blade does 134 damage thanks to it's attack increases and the beetle shell cuts attack damage that I take by up to 45%! And that is just the shell the scale mail increases melee damage and speed by up to 30% if you keep attacking.
I've managed a 500 crit hit with a Legendary Terra Blade when I had the Beatle Armour w/Scale Mail on. Here's the accessories and buffs that I had on:
-Lucky Tattered Fairy Wings (+4% Crit Rate)
-Lucky Celestial Stone (+10% Dmg, +6% Crit Rate
-Lucky Destroyer Emblem (+10% Dmg, +12% Crit Rate)
-Lucky Warrior Emblem (+15% Melee Dmg, +4% Crit Rate)
-Lucky Ankh's Shield (+4% Crit Rate)
-Well Fed Buff (+5% Dmg, +2% Crit Rate)
-Max Level Beatle Might Buff (+30% Melee Dmg)

This was against a Mister Stabby fyi.

I have also been looking into this and I have noticed that beetle might be a little better for any farms but... dragon is much better for everything else in my opinion!!

The good part about dragon scale is you get great stats but Sacrifice defence but with beetle you also have to take into account the enemies target you more often. Obviously this becomes a problem when playing with friends (which we usually do). I really think neither one is better but just that it depends on your play style.

The good part about dragon scale is you get great stats but Sacrifice defence but with beetle you also have to take into account the enemies target you more often. Obviously this becomes a problem when playing with friends (which we usually do). I really think neither one is better but just that it depends on your play style.
Agreed. I prefer Beatle Armour with the Beatle Scale Mail because of the Beatle Might Buff.

I finally got dragon armor and want to fight duke fishron I have three truffle worms... is dragon good for duke? I know it’s off topic but it would really help

Back
Top Bottom