Biomes & Nature Bone pit

GatEkEEpEr57

Official Terrarian
Bonepit.png

This mini biome spawns any surface to underground and spawns skeletons faster with the occasional bone serpent.

may some dungeon Skeletons too
I wouldn't add those skeletons as they are unique to the Dungeon. You could add them, but you may want to throttle their drops until Skeletron is defeated(Bones, Tally Counter, etc.), for progression purposes.

Maybe something such as a Skeleton Brute midboss, or various skeleton combat types such as a Musket wielder. I love the Bone Spider though.

I can't really think of a good reason there would be a large pit of bones in the world. It just doesn't seem to have any sort of logic to it compared to the understandable role of the antlion pit or the beach.

I can't really think of a good reason there would be a large pit of bones in the world. It just doesn't seem to have any sort of logic to it compared to the understandable role of the antlion pit or the beach.

Primitive human use to bring their dead too pitfalls in Africa. That's where I get the inspration. Bone golems. Heck an dragon could be dumping bones there. There not much use in reason why it's there. It's just there. Heck it could encoded animal bones like elephants. Lion king references. Etc.

It should be mostly underground, more like an intermediate between the Underground Desert and the Marble/Granite biomes, and there should be unique monsters. Particularly, I recommend removing the Bone Serpent as a possible spawn, as it would be a huge beef gate.

Is it just a pit???

This needs exclusive mobs and items. Until then, not much support from me.

It should be mostly underground, more like an intermediate between the Underground Desert and the Marble/Granite biomes, and there should be unique monsters. Particularly, I recommend removing the Bone Serpent as a possible spawn, as it would be a huge beef gate.
hey i not an disigner here just un suggester you know. Besides got too make the stage before readying actors and props.

I disagree as this would take up too much space on the surface strip of a world, so there would be no room left for other things that already exist.

Back
Top Bottom