Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Hey I need help
I can't get the texture pack while on terraria
This is what my files look like -
Screenshot (380).png
(I just changed it to Texture Pack.zip instead of just TexturePack)
[doublepost=1555213789,1555213677][/doublepost]oh aswell, this is what it looks like while in the game
Screenshot (381).png

Experimental features on btw
Latest version of terraria btw
on steam btw

Last edited:
just one thing that annoys me, the sand(or is the sand textured?(i didnt noticed tho))
the rest is incredible

just one thing that annoys me, the sand(or is the sand textured?(i didnt noticed tho))
the rest is incredible
Not everything is resprited. The sand rn isn't.

Is this supposed to mix with calamity? Nobody ever mentioned it. :confused:
What do you mean exactly? This is just a texture pack that resprites vanilla stuff to look like Calamity, but it isn't directly related to the mod really.

hello, can someone unban me, i don't even why i got banned, or how it happened. i'm still unrealmegashark and uh, yeah. that's it.

I noticed that sometimes the textures don't load completely. can someone help with this?

Last edited:
You've been warned many times that this type of insulting criticism is not acceptable
I don't know how this texture pack can improve vanilla sprites. Because vanilla style is already perfect, it doesn't need this toxic palletes and overshading.

I don't know how this texture pack can improve vanilla sprites. Because vanilla style is already perfect, it doesn't need this toxic palletes and overshading.
Since Calamity features more hi-resolution textures and a more vibrant colour spectrum, it usually stands out in-game from both other mods and terraria itself. This texture pack merely tries to remove the difference between vanilla and calamity, by making their artstyles more similar, hence making the game experience better from a visual standpoint. Again, the matter of textures (and by extention texturepacks) in games is highly subjective, so it will not be for everybody. Just look at the varied choices of texturepacks you find in minecraft. There's bound to be something that fits your tastes. Just the fact that we have a proper texturepack for terraria at all is in my opinion amazing, and since I've always liked Calamity's artstyle, I actually welcome these changes. Not that vanilla terraria is bad (on it's own it's a good texture for the game), but compared to Calamity's textures I've always felt it was a bit "simple". Again, each to their own.

Hey! so I have a problem... it doesn't work for some reason. when I first tried it, I put the TexturePack.zip into the Terraria folder. And when I launched Terraria
it didn't have the textures on. So I thought "Maybe it needs a space in the name." cause there was a space in the name in the tutorial post. so I renamed it Texture Pack.zip and Terraria didnt even launch.It just showed the "Preparing to launch Terraria" steam popup thing, then nothing. so I dont know what to do now.

Ok so i see u have an issue
Name it TexturePack.zip
inside documents/mygames/terraria/tmodloader and leave it there
And also in the config you need experimentalfeatures to be true and not false in both folders terraria and tmodloader

Ok so i see u have an issue
Name it TexturePack.zip
inside documents/mygames/terraria/tmodloader and leave it there
And also in the config you need experimentalfeatures to be true and not false in both folders terraria and tmodloader
well you see I already did all of those things and it still doesnt work. Btw I'm on linux not windows.

Um, I use a Mac, and it doesn't seem to be working. In my ModLoader file in the Terraria file, I have a TexturePacks file. I put the .zip in there. Whenever I open Terraria through steam, it just doesn't launch. Am I supposed to do something else with the pack?

Back
Top Bottom