1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

Discussion in 'Released' started by v1tell, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Kolaris

Kolaris Terrarian

Quick question, do all of the bosses have resprites?

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  2. Melster

Melster Skeletron Prime

Not yet.

3. Petallic

Petallic Terrarian

Is there a way to download without using Discord?

4. Melster

Melster Skeletron Prime

Check first page of the thread?

Chips likes this.
  5. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

There’s a direct download link at the very bottom of the post.

6. Max Hurst

Max Hurst Terrarian

upload_2019-6-5_22-37-13.png
    I have this in my game files and i have no config file if any one knows what to do here it would be greatly appreciated if some one could help, thank you

7. Supitsstevie

Supitsstevie Terrarian

May I ask for a bit of help concerning this Texture Pack? I followed the instructions with everything (Trying to set it up for Vanilla, putting the space between texture and pack, ect) But I keep being greeted with this error (see below), I've restarted, verified game cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, and put experimental features on. All to no avail... any ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  8. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

when is this going to be updated?

9. Action321

Action321 Terrarian

will this texture pack ever work for MAc?

10. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

Maybe eventually, but I don't think it has to do with this specific texture pack. Rather, The Terraria folder itself doesn't ever accept texture packs, as of now.

11. Sm1l@mYm@eT

[email protected]@eT Eye of Cthulhu

You forgot the calamity mod credit, I can see the inspiration!

12. Siggator

Siggator Terrarian

its literally in the title

Chips likes this.
  13. Vlad Terrarian

Vlad Terrarian The Destroyer

Gorgeous!

14. Luckyoo

Luckyoo Terrarian

For some reason when i try to get it to work all the files in terraria are xnb files but it wont replace correctly because all the files in the texture pack are PNG files

15. Melster

Melster Skeletron Prime

Dude, that's not how it works.
    Texture Pack

Vlad Terrarian likes this.
  16. Sinitar

Sinitar Terrarian

I don't know if you guys have added the sprite in yet or not, but the Clay blocks specifically won't load the texture shown in the spoiler. Is this a bug or should I try reinstalling the texture pack?

17. Chips

Chips The Destroyer

Probably reinstall, it can’t hurt and you’ll get a pretty concrete cause either outcome.

18. Sinitar

Sinitar Terrarian

Reinstalled, and both Clay and Ash won't work properly, and I noticed that in the startup of ChippyGaming's Calamity S5 playthrough with the texture pack installed, it wouldn't work for him either.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2019 ---
    Maybe it is just a legitimate problem with the file

19. RuffeLazuli

RuffeLazuli Steampunker

I’ve Noticed this as well, along with Obsidian, Hellstone, and all the Crimsands. Maybe with other mods, the resprites are knocked down on the sprite heirarchy? (There’s some code with another mod that over takes the respite with the original sprite) just a theory tho :/ would love to play with the true textures because these resprites look incredible!

20. unrealmegashark

unrealmegashark Terrarian

These resprites are not actually in the pack, since they have not been released into it.