Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

Greetings!

Welcome to...
The Calamity Texture Pack!

-This pack attempts to improve vanilla sprites and make them fit more with the Calamity mod, quality wise.
-Currently, we have amassed more than one-thousand sprites from community contributions.
-More updates will be released periodically, with certain themes. The next update will come shortly and update a few things, including a complete overhaul of the corruption!

Special thanks to Niorin, the creator of the texture pack!

Have fun exploring the new sprites!

You can contribute to the pack on the discord, which I will link below:
Join the Calamity Texturepack Discord Server!

Spriters, Testers and Contributors: Ada, Aleksh, Altalyra, Beg, Ben / Termi, Blanc, Cen, Chillynuts, Cooper, Daddy, Darkpuppey, Enreden, GramofSalt, Grimalinde, IbanPlay, JaceDaDorito, JustVera, LordMetarex, Nao, Niorin, Nitro, Potat, Runefield, Shucks, Skeletony, Sok, Swamon3, Tinymanx, V1tell, Vaikyia, Wiigirl and Xelo.
Thank you to all others who have helped and contributed to this pack!

You can download the pack by going to the Github:

SPOILER_unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
SPOILER_Dungeon_1.png
SPOILER_Dungeon_3.png
SPOILER_Dungeon_2.png
this is great

The Furnace, bench and other stuff-textures seems to not apply over the vanilla one, despite for exmaple tiles_17.png (furnace) being properly present:
1681541351584.png

Any ideas what could cause this? There are literally no other mods or resource packs running in the background, and as far as I can see about the correct stuff being present in the right place (like the item icon in the inventory is working, yet the placed tile is not), there seems to be something messy here. Maybe a typo in the file names? Case sensitive stuff?

To be noted, I am running the TML (v1.4.3.6, no the beta/preview 1.4.4 branch) for Terraria (GOG) v1.4.4.9.

Testing other resource packs and it seems like the resource pack reading is either working or not. It did at least retexture the wood wall block and sofa.
index.php

Is this a quirk from Terraria with TML or am I missing something? This is just so unsatisfying ...

Last edited:
The Furnace, bench and other stuff-textures seems to not apply over the vanilla one, despite for exmaple tiles_17.png (furnace) being properly present:

To be noted, I am running the TML (v1.4.3.6, no the beta/preview 1.4.4 branch) for Terraria (GOG) v1.4.4.9.

Is this a quirk from Terraria with TML or am I missing something? This is just so unsatisfying ...
Yep, it's a tModLoader thing. Some textures were altered between 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 so texture packs made for either version will not be fully functional on the other. You'll have to wait until tML updates to 1.4.4.

Yep, it's a tModLoader thing. Some textures were altered between 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 so texture packs made for either version will not be fully functional on the other. You'll have to wait until tML updates to 1.4.4.
Ok, so I assumed it correctly. Thanks for the confirmation. Wasn't on Terraria, tmod, tshock, etc. for quite a few years and thought things were bad on my end.

Back
Top Bottom