Crimson is creepy.
Corruption is interesting.
Underground is boring.
Underworld is hot. :^)
Mushroom is vibrant.
Ocean is intense.
Hallow is epic.
Sky is dreamy.

Here are my opinions about every biomes. My favourite is still Forest though. It's simple and has a nice "home" feeling to it.

Underground hallowed ice, the music, and the crystals forming on the ice make it just perfect!

Personally? The Corruption. I like the feel of it, the enemies are cool, and so is the music. I also happen to like purple, soooo...
CORRUPTION!

The jungle gets all my love! There's just so much neat stuff to get from it. Plus I love Plantera, maybe that has something to do with it.

... Also, you forgot the dungeon

Mine is Hallow, since it's so colorful and comfortable. Also, if you're powerful enough, the enemies are like green slimes against Lunar Flares.

The Jungle obviously.It's so filled with plants and insects and all that other good stuff!

Mushroom, because of the ability to protect the jungle from invading biomes, and because of the music. It's also nice to come across the biome in the Cavern layer because of the contrast of color compared to it.

Mushroom, because of the ability to protect the jungle from invading biomes, and because of the music. It's also nice to come across the biome in the Cavern layer because of the contrast of color compared to it.
Also because it usually has a lot of heart crystals, chests, and statues in it.

Back
Top Bottom