IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
(I'm not even sure if anybody else is going to be voting anymore, so here's what I think are the most likely outcomes for what happens to solve this:
-Someone changes their vote
-Someone leaves and takes out their vote
-Coin flip)

(I'm not even sure if anybody else is going to be voting anymore, so here's what I think are the most likely outcomes for what happens to solve this:
-Someone changes their vote
-Someone leaves and takes out their vote
-Coin flip)
(I feel like a coin flip would create a Thanos moment, where half of the people who didn't like the result would just leave, which is why I'm saving it as a last resort. If someone leaves and takes out their vote, it'd make crap easier, but it'd also mean the RP would start out smaller and that'd kinda suck. If someone changes their vote, I'd literally hop out of my rabbit suit and claim to be the evil virus ghost killer guy nice person that I am xD)

(I guess a revival is fine and I could just insert my character in at the current point, but I need a recap of basically everything that's happened)

(Aside from the things that happened after you left, important things were:
-Endless Gluttony being generally annoying
-Animus' old characters killing Skeletron and turning the dungeon into their base
-You going "reeeeeee" when I didn't wanna tell you something important
-Crusty Turd Worm getting killed, Diana sparing Clam Boi
-Diana becoming a werewolf
-And some less important things)
((Waitwaitwaitwait
What the heck?))

(Everyone, the RP is officially REVIVED!!! I'm leaving it up to the narrators to get it up and running due to my not being able to do much today, but I hope you all enjoy the [hopefully permanent] continuation of Black, Tainted Calamity!!!)

((So, um, what is happening in the RP? The first post makes it seem like it’s more about the story of Calamity’s lore, but other people in the RP have said that it’s more like a playthrough now. Needless to say, I’m confused lol))

(lets gooooooooo)

In a distant space, far from the observation of others, does he observe this world.
"Intriguing. However, this has gone long enough. The crack here is growing. I cannot let such a flaw impede my research."
He begins to entangle his own records into the annals of the world and, with it, the very world seems to invert itself, returning to its true form as a void. A starlit vista presents itself, tethered to the observation of the mechanical blacksmith.
"Preparations must be made."
The vista shatters, its parts falling into another newly formed slate, like puzzle pieces forcing themselves to stick together or annihilate themselves. The pieces grind each at other into a sandstorm, and from it, sifts a new world with its previous memories.
"The world will be reforged. And will become perfect once again. That flaw will not come again."
Like an hourglass, the world falls to the bottom, to the foundation of reality, and begins to build itself once again, back to the time were safety can be ensured.

The Desert Scourge has just been defeated. Yet... Some of those who were present may no longer exist or perhaps their memories altered, for the sake of reality.
The desert winds whip through the skies violently.
The rewind has been done.

(lets gooooooooo)

In a distant space, far from the observation of others, does he observe this world.
"Intriguing. However, this has gone long enough. The crack here is growing. I cannot let such a flaw impede my research."
He begins to entangle his own records into the annals of the world and, with it, the very world seems to invert itself, returning to its true form as a void. A starlit vista presents itself, tethered to the observation of the mechanical blacksmith.
"Preparations must be made."
The vista shatters, its parts falling into another newly formed slate, like puzzle pieces forcing themselves to stick together or annihilate themselves. The pieces grind each at other into a sandstorm, and from it, sifts a new world with its previous memories.
"The world will be reforged. And will become perfect once again. That flaw will not come again."
Like an hourglass, the world falls to the bottom, to the foundation of reality, and begins to build itself once again, back to the time were safety can be ensured.

The Desert Scourge has just been defeated. Yet... Some of those who were present may no longer exist or perhaps their memories altered, for the sake of reality.
The desert winds whip through the skies violently.
The rewind has been done.
(Now, should I toss this into the RP desc? I'm thinking about it in order to help tie things together-)

(*Casually plops my characters in the locations they were last time DScourge was killed* So that would be Esther and Olive in the desert, Vani probably in a cave, Citrus can be in the jungle early this time, Lumino is not present until later, and that's about it for me because Marth is just wherever he happens to be at the moment)

Thol just looks around after dispelling his magic after the Desert Scourge's defeat, his head a bit cloudy after that, "This... headache...? What the...?"

Somewhere nearby, a purple blast of aether erupts from the empty space, relocating a figure wearing a golden mask and a gray outfit there. "The axiomatic structure of reality... is surprisingly flexible." An armored hooded figure with purple hair soon follows after.

*Both Clark and Forrest (this is Ford's permanent rename) would be confused, due to a slight feeling that this all happened before.*

Back
Top Bottom