Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hold up, are all of the trees in the banner the tall trees you can't grow naturally? Is that a really convenient flat spot in a snow biome with a bunch of them or is there finally a way to grow those things on the player's end?
There was this cryptic reply from Red…
IMG_6353.jpeg

IMG_6354.jpeg

And this suspiciously tall Sakura tree in the August SotG…
1.4.5_Aetherium_Furniture.png

We might have growable tall trees in 1.4.5 👀

Last edited:
Is anyone gonna talk about how... "provocative" some of the terraria fanart is? 💀
A lot of characters in the game but wow another set of multiple Dryad images in the same day.

Can't lie that kaiju Witch Doctor doesn't make me happy though

Last edited:
...can't wait to see Players still asking for more storage, even after getting "Hoppers" added to the game. 🤷‍♀️

...also, we're really making Cannons automatic? So you mean, I get 10-minute sentries, 5-minute Magic Sentries AND Wired Cannons [etc]? Legendary Mode, here I come! 😏🔥

...seriously though???! 🪵🪵🪵stylishtreestylishtree 🪃

...can't wait to see Players still asking for more storage, even after getting "Hoppers" added to the game. 🤷‍♀️
I think the amount of storage we have now is fine, but I don't see how these things are really related tbh aside from the fact hoppers are related to storage in a broad sense. Like, Hoppers only help for farming. They do literally nothing as a storage solution unless you can make some minecraft-esque sorting monster out of them (and you can already press a button to do this from your inventory), and even if that were the case it would be a gargantuan amount of work if it's anything like that.

It feels like "...can't wait to see players still asking for more variety in chest loot, even after getting a new ore added to the game." because they're both related to spelunking.

It feels like "...can't wait to see players still asking for more variety in chest loot, even after getting a new ore added to the game." because they're both related to spelunking.
...if that's how you see it, that's how you see it. I'm not explaining myself about obvious subject matters anymore, it's a waste of time. 🤷‍♀️

At this point, i'm concerned about the amount of the content this update is getting, so don't be surprised if 1.4.5 becomes 1.5.

However, slimes with herbs being able to plant them is interesting and great for potion makers.

this update is looking really promising but do you think we could get a way to keep enemies from despawning like a monolith that any enemy in its radius wont despawn and or a name tag to name enemies and remove the ability to go through tiles but they will still be able to hurt you and other enemies. Also I've been thinking mobile mod support would be nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom