IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Search Party:
——-——-——-——-——-
(Me tryna get small talk going for characterisation like: )

“Then do so.”
(Sorry, I'm just kinda tired right now)
(And also trying to polish an unshaded sprite that was initially made on a DSi is a bit of a challenge)

Fiaris nods, then looks at Arentine.
"I'm Fiaris."

(And also trying to polish an unshaded sprite that was initially made on a DSi is a bit of a challenge)

Fiaris nods, then looks at Arentine.
"I'm Fiaris."
“It is.. nice to meet you.”

“I don’t feel I need to repeat my introduction..”

He glances to Dark.

Search Party:
——-——-——-——-——-
“It is.. nice to meet you.”

“I don’t feel I need to repeat my introduction..”

He glances to Dark.
Dark keeps forging ahead - seems a bit focused on that - while Vinessa actually looks back at him.
"...you want something?"

(*Shrug*)
(Is fine.)

Search Party:
——-——-——-——-——-
“Just wondering if your supposed leader wants me to repeat my introduction is all..”

He chuckles.
"...Get off his back."
"Last I checked, he just needs everyone to act like a team. Because we sure as hell aren't going to be matching Daybreak in terms of numbers. And none of us here are gods yet, last I checked."

Search Party:
——-——-——-——-——-

"...Get off his back."
"Last I checked, he just needs everyone to act like a team. Because we sure as hell aren't going to be matching Daybreak in terms of numbers. And none of us here are gods yet, last I checked."
*Mela's remained silent since Arentine joined the search party. She's very suspicious of the large armored figure, but keeps it to herself for the time being.*

*Mela quietly chuckles when Vinessa mentions that none of the search party are gods yet.*

<Heh, you don't need to be a god to kill one... I'd know.>

<...
She'd know.>

*Mela just continues to follow the group, her face subtly shifting to a melancholic expression in remembrance of something.*

Vinessa huffs.
“Alright then.”
“Person in the purple cloak’s named Mela, first off.”
“Then the dragons are Lavin, the grey featherer one, and Ertwin…”

[Whose description eludes me rn-]

Search Party:
——-——-——-——-——-

"...Get off his back."
".. You are correct."

"None of us are gods.. yet."

He chuckles before going silent again.

Back
Top Bottom