IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(Could anybody fill me in a little in what's happening? lol)
(Ok. Couple of main arcs going on here, only one of which seems actually open for..new characters, or something.)
(Search party / Resistance is a group of travellers filled with the main characters of the group searching for several of Esther's missing characters..while also serving as a Resistance to push back against the recently emerging cult of Daybreak, this organisation that seeks to conquer the world.)
(Then there's Iwrax's group, kind of just there at a Daybreak base they're just moving into. Elsewhere, more eastwards, if memory serves, from the search party. They're a group of actual travellers still trying to figure out what to do about the fact they're all pretty lost.)
(Then there's the arcs with Servi and Brambol and such..which don't seem to be very open to other characters in my eyes, but you could ask @Orchamut, @FederalGoose, or @Dragonwolf73 about those arcs.)

(Could anybody fill me in a little in what's happening? lol)
(RJITU these days is... a lot harder to get into than it was in the past, we have a lot of separate character groups going on at once and I can't even keep track of most of them. I'm pretty sure every group I'm currently involved in isn't really accessible from anywhere, but if I remember correctly there are maybe one or two more open groups.)

(Ok. Couple of main arcs going on here, only one of which seems actually open for..new characters, or something.)
(Search party / Resistance is a group of travellers filled with the main characters of the group searching for several of Esther's missing characters..while also serving as a Resistance to push back against the recently emerging cult of Daybreak, this organisation that seeks to conquer the world.)
(Then there's Iwrax's group, kind of just there at a Daybreak base they're just moving into. Elsewhere, more eastwards, if memory serves, from the search party. They're a group of actual travellers still trying to figure out what to do about the fact they're all pretty lost.)
(Then there's the arcs with Servi and Brambol and such..which don't seem to be very open to other characters in my eyes, but you could ask @Orchamut, @FederalGoose, or @Dragonwolf73 about those arcs.)
(The search party would be the main group that's open for new characters, by the way.)

Icharugg, not sure how he got into this strange world, looks up from his crash. The sky is dark, but with small lights. *No, not night, it's trees* He thinks to himself. The massive, thick trees block almost any view of the sunlight from the surface. He tries standing up, testing his limbs for any immediate damage. When he stands up, he hears a small, shrill, beep. Looking around, he sees a small red light shooting out from a tree right in front of him. The ground started rumbling and in the distance he could hear a large grinding sound, as well as the crashing of trees. Suddenly, sun streamed in from the side of the forest clearing. A large metal vehicle ground its way into view, with a large turnstile screw on the front. The trees fell down as it hit them, stopping directly in front of Icharugg. Armed people surrounded Icharugg, guns pointed at his face. A imprint on the side of the vehicle read "Powergap Solutions". Icharugg grunted and stepped forward, but suddenly a large man, armed with a very large gun confronted him, and shot a giant net at him. Icharugg gasped, as the shocking electricity pulsing through it knocked him out.

Last edited:
Search Party:
-------------------------
"Then we have Coron, Fiaris, Jack, Thompson..."
"Then those other guys..."

Vinessa gestures to the yellow and red armoured figure that is the Armarouge Coron, Fiaris the Cincino,and the two people of Jack and Thompson [whose attire I...kinda forgetso might need to ask Dragonwolf about that].

"..."
"Hm..."
<They don't seem much for conversation at the moment...>
"..."

Vinessa looks between Aerentine and Mela.
"Anything special you two can do, by any chance?"
"...In terms of combat. Just want an idea of how well you can defend yourselves."
In one fluid motion, Arentine reaches across his back, drawing his zweihander and swinging beside himself, cleanly cleaving a large tree beside him in half horizontally.

It crashes loudly to the side as he sheathes his blade again wordlessly.

Icharugg, not sure how he got into this strange world, looks up from his crash. The sky is dark, but with small lights. *No, not night, it's trees* He thinks to himself. The massive, thick trees block almost any view of the sunlight from the surface. He tries standing up, testing his limbs for any immediate damage. When he stands up, he hears a small, shrill, beep. Looking around, he sees a small red light shooting out from a tree right in front of him. The ground started rumbling and in the distance he could hear a large grinding sound, as well as the crashing of trees. Suddenly, sun streamed in from the side of the forest clearing. A large metal vehicle ground its way into view, with a large turnstile screw on the front. The trees fell down as it hit them, stopping directly in front of Icharugg. Armed people surrounded Icharugg, guns pointed at his face. A imprint on the side of the vehicle read "Daybreak". Icharugg grunted and stepped forward, but suddenly a large man, armed with a very large gun confronted him, and shot a giant net at him. Icharugg gasped, as the shocking electricity pulsing through it knocked him out.
(...Just. Remove the part with Daybreak, would you?)

Search Party:
In one fluid motion, Arentine reaches across his back, drawing his zweihander and swinging beside himself, cleanly cleaving a large tree beside him in half horizontally.

It crashes loudly to the side as he sheathes his blade again wordlessly.
Vinessa jumps a bit on seeing Arentine's moves, recoiling backwards in the soil on seeing the entire tree being cut down in one fell stroke and then falling.
<...t-two sword users.>
<Good grief, Draucon barely would be able to do that on a good day.>

Daybreak Base:
Daybreak Base:

Strider shrugs, not seeing any complaints.
"Well. Alright then."
Strider bows slightly.
"...welcome to Daybreak."
Strider then stands straight up again.
"..."
"We'll get lodgings arranged for you then."
"Feel free to help out with the move if you wish."

Search Party:

Vinessa jumps a bit on seeing Arentine's moves, recoiling backwards in the soil on seeing the entire tree being cut down in one fell stroke and then falling.
<...t-two sword users.>
<Good grief, Draucon barely would be able to do that on a good day.>
"Two *massive* sword users."

*Mela looks up at Arentine, her face betraying how impressed she is.*

<Though Lament looks tiny in comparison to that monstrosity of a sword, I dig it.>

*Mela then directs her attention to the now felled tree, cleaved by Arentine.*

"Let's just hope all your targets are as stationary as a plant."

*Mela is, strangely enough, less intimidated by Arentine now.*

Search Party:
“Daybreak scouts do tend to be fast.”
“…”
“Thinking of having us take a break soon…”

"Two *massive* sword users."

*Mela looks up at Arentine, her face betraying how impressed she is.*

<Though Lament looks tiny in comparison to that monstrosity of a sword, I dig it.>

*Mela then directs her attention to the now felled tree, cleaved by Arentine.*

"Let's just hope all your targets are as stationary as a plant."

*Mela is, strangely enough, less intimidated by Arentine now.*
"And let us hope yours are lulled to sleep by your incessant talking."

His cold voice mirrors his cold response.

Search Party:
“Daybreak scouts do tend to be fast.”
“…”
“Thinking of having us take a break soon…”
Arentine simply looks in their direction.

"And let us hope yours are lulled to sleep by your incessant talking."

His cold voice mirrors his cold response.

Arentine simply looks in their direction.
<Well. Aren’t we off to a great start.>
<At least we should be able to finish off introductions by then.>

“…”
Vinessa, sighing, just looks around, spotting Aurica and Elwind.
<Ah. Thought I was missing people.>
<Besides the new guys.>

“So the bird’s Elwind, while the winged human is Aurica.”

<Well. Aren’t we off to a great start.>
<At least we should be able to finish off introductions by then.>

“…”
Vinessa, sighing, just looks around, spotting Aurica and Elwind.
<Ah. Thought I was missing people.>
<Besides the new guys.>

“So the bird’s Elwind, while the winged human is Aurica.”
Arentine just looks at them.

Search Party:
"...That everyone, Vinessa?"
"Besides those new people we ran into, yes."
Dark sighs.
"Let's wrap up all these random introductions when we rest then, alright?"
"Alright."

Dark continues slicing through foliage...before a pond can be seen in the distance.
"...Drinking spot looks good to rest at, no?"

Birds are chirping, a decent breeze blows through. At least the flora are calm. All is well.

Daybreak Airforce Base:
Strider stands back up straight.
"...well. Make yourselves at home then. Maybe find something to help out with, if you really want to do something in the meantime. Or just find some operatives to talk with."
"..."
"I suspect we might ask you for some help on things, but...that's out of my jurisdiction. I'm no Commander, after all."

Strider twirls around again, walking away.

"..."
Pearl then looks at the group, clearing her throat.
"Alright then..."
"Help me find something to help with?"
"These guys look so busy..."

Search Party:
"...That everyone, Vinessa?"
"Besides those new people we ran into, yes."
Dark sighs.
"Let's wrap up all these random introductions when we rest then, alright?"
"Alright."

Dark continues slicing through foliage...before a pond can be seen in the distance.
"...Drinking spot looks good to rest at, no?"

Birds are chirping, a decent breeze blows through. At least the flora are calm. All is well.
*Mela nods her head.*

"Yeah, sure. Kinda just dawned on me that we don't have food or water, at least I don't think we do."

*Mela just shrugs her shoulders at that thought.*

Search Party:
*Mela nods her head.*

"Yeah, sure. Kinda just dawned on me that we don't have food or water, at least I don't think we do."

*Mela just shrugs her shoulders at that thought.*
"I have some water bottles in my storage portal. Some for actual drinking, some for storage."
"...I'll just take us there. Anyone want to object, make your peace now."

Dark starts leading the search party to the pond.

Back
Top Bottom