Blocks & Decoration This game needs to be more realistic on certain aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a game uses reality yet it is used in a way that promotes ignorance really really really really etc etc irritates me. It makes me want to scream and punch somebody in the face.

An example, lead ore. It should have a toxic property when in the inventory, it should not be better than iron. Things like that man get your metallurgy correct. Etc etc

I wish whoever put the game together would have put more thought into it.

There are many corrections that could be made that would actually make the game better much better.

Super easy to fix too by the way by simply changing the name of the ore to say like maybe steel I don't know but make it make sense man cuz otherwise makes my brain scream
The iron skin potion should give you lead poisoning, 0/10

taking whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger to an incredibly literal degree
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. When I was young and more adorable than anyone else I try to fight an allergy, dogwood, by sitting underneath the tree until I conquered it. That was a really stupid idea. I had to drag myself with just my hands after I was severely swollen the only thing that worked was my arms. Yeah not doing that again

If we go according to the logic of the OP then 85% of the enemies would be deleted.
I'm not sure about 85% of them but I would say over half of them. Some of them I can actually make sense buy some genetic engineering or biomechanical microbial fungi something rather there's many different ways to think about it that can technically make it possible which is really freaking scary by the way because guess what the CDC is already working on it and has been for a while let's just say at least 50 years egads!

When a game uses reality yet it is used in a way that promotes ignorance really really really really etc etc irritates me. It makes me want to scream and punch somebody in the face.

An example, lead ore. It should have a toxic property when in the inventory, it should not be better than iron. Things like that man get your metallurgy correct. Etc etc

I wish whoever put the game together would have put more thought into it.

There are many corrections that could be made that would actually make the game better much better.

Super easy to fix too by the way by simply changing the name of the ore to say like maybe steel I don't know but make it make sense man cuz otherwise makes my brain scream
No!
The Terrarian is litteraly a God able to carry the weight of thousands of stars. Realism is far from important.

I think the game is fine the way that it is. Re-logic is known for bending what we know as reality into a concept into a 2d game filled with gods, slimes, pretty butterflies, and menacing boulders.

Terrarians arent gods. And things you see in the game arent always accurate to what there actually is.
That doesnt disprove my point.
Terrarians can carry stars, wear Armor made from Fragments that "contain the wrath off the universe" (solar Flare) and fight an Moon squid-god. Usually these things are done by gods.

This game was never meant to be Realistic. A game with huge floating eyeballs.
However, I can make a huge floating eyeball make sense and make it a reality if I had all the money in the world. Not really that hard. Sustainability would be harder yet nevertheless it's possible especially in today's time.

And your comparison is not even a good comparison this is like other who tried to compare. The point being is that when humans that has any degree of common Sense, who value reasonable rational and logical laws of physics or chemistry or whatever and you have something that tides against it willfully it literally is painful to the logic bits of your brain. That is to say if people have any more logic in their brain like they used to.

The bottom line is that it is import taste in poor quality to willfully do something contrary to reasonable, rational, and logical natural order of things. It even technically makes it abusive. And that too is reasonable rational and logical and to argue against it is unreasonable, irrational and quite illogical which would make someone technically classified out of their mind, crazy, a whack job, and any other descriptive concerning mental or emotionally damaged person whether they do that to themselves or it was done to them or both. There is a word for that, whether it be slain or otherwise describes all this in one word that soft people, snowflake people whatever you call them seem to get offended at which is ridiculous in itself as well. Anyway Jesus Christ man I need to quit talking. I get old and this what happens all the logic just floods out.

I'm not looking for a conversation about any of this. I don't argue facts. That's just irrational, illogical and even unreasonable. I got enough of my own personal stuff to deal without adding to it.

The game would be more enjoyable if it did not willfully tried against logic. That's the bottom line. It could have been made better and still retain the same kind of fun and even more so. I used to have a game like that that seems so far-fetched however they could explain how a thing was made. I think it's what inspired resident evil but I can't remember the name of the game.

Nevertheless I am grateful for a reply and that is the bottom line and that particular perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom