The Last Post Wins!

I've finished placing the walls in the beacon...
Still working on decorations though.
And on figuring out important thing.

I expanded my moss farm and added the non-glowing mosses to it

The fact I still have no ideas is getting really really annoying

I like dragons
Dragons are cool

@Elemental Δ here's that list I mentioned on your profile earlier today
This whole list is in a random order.
-Ones from the list I picked up-
Fall: I was able to remember the name, the fact he had red hair, and the fact he had crystal abilities

Xene: She's a weird case, I partially remembered her name (I knew it started with Xene, but forgot the rest), and remembered that she had glasses

The Warrior: I only really remembered that they had a cloak, but obviously they reappeared in a different dream and there I remembered that they looked really similar to Cynthia

Black and Whitney both basically kept their original designs, while Maurice kept his name

Dark: I remembered she looked almost identical to the Knight from Hollow Knight

Chrono: I remembered that he was a Lucario, that he had armor, and that he had a Venusaur as an ally (Which I later changed to a Braixen for reasons involving my ongoing quest to loophole out of copyright issues with using Pokemon in game projects)

Viora: I was able to remember that she was an endgame summoner (vanilla), mostly because of how she kinda totally destroyed the Lunatic Cultist with a maxed out Stardust Dragon

Nathan: Said Lunatic Cultist that got destroyed by Viora and her maxed out Stardust Dragon

Ateas: was actually mentioned as being the embodiment of hate

Alan: Apparently he used to be a very powerful mage at some point, but lost his powers

Harmony: She's an amnesiac, who also happens to be the embodiment of harmony (as an emotion)

Chara (VoidTale): She had some... plans for the surface, to put it lightly

Exel and Yvena: I remembered their roles, and how they were only mentioned as "the assistants" and never by name
-Everyone that came after that I can think of-
This part of the list will also include characters I already had when I made the above list, but that I just forgot about or didn't mention.

Lazyl: Similarly to Xene, I was able to remember his name, and a few appearance details, specifically him having long green hair and being really tall.

Frost: Edge case with being new (she wasn't really new when she appeared in this dream, like at all), but she was very different when she appeared in the same dream as Lazyl. More confident than before, kind of a goth, and used a warhammer in battles. I think she got annoyed at me ignoring her existence and had a character arc while waiting.

In that same dream, there was also a boy who was heavily implied to have some relation to Lazyl, at a few points being implied to be the same person as him. That's all I really remember about him.

Noelle is... a REALLY unique case. I mostly remembered what she sounded like, somehow.

Rine: I remembered that she had a trident, and actually lived in an underwater town of sorts.

Pendant: Remembered that she was super quiet and just generally a weirdo.

Samantha: She was a background character who I think was mentioned by name in one dream, I just made her important later.

Quill: Remembered his abilities (Earth, Wind and Water magic, was first shown obtaining Wind magic).

Charm: Was able to remember his name, and his mask (and that the mask limited his powers)

Vey: Remembered name and that he was Charm's enemy (and was stated to have been his enemy for a long time)

Iltum: Was originally shown as a Sneasel, then later in the same dream as a Weavile, and was heavily implied to have pretty strong mind-control

Six: I remembered his username. His real name was never mentioned, but the dream he's from sort of took place in a Minecraft server, and his username was shown as SuccessfulSix. I later shortened that to make his nickname.

Leah: Remembered her name (I think...), but not much else

Prayer: Remembered his appearance (he looks kinda similar to a Ledian)

I'll mention Dan and Purple here real quick but they're a long story. By a bajillion technicalities, they're not even truly my characters, as they're based on the other players from my first multiplayer Terraria run. (Purple's name is based on the name of the character the player he's based on, which was PurpleSonic)

My brain is kind of failing right now, I'll keep this document for future updating (and for whenever there's new characters for me to add in).

Capture 2024-03-24 23_18_42.png

Thoughts folks?

Looks pretty good, but I think the gloves and boots (pet as well) don't fit with the rest of them...
New oc idea i had a while ago hmm yes
fluxx baiting

MODEL DESIGNATION: R_EX
MODEL DESIGN: 0N
MODEL CODE: #ADDDEE
MODEL CODE NAMED: REXON (rehks-on)/RON (rohn)
MODEL PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: HEAVY HUMANOID MACHINE, WAR MODEL. STATURE: HEIGHT OF 8', WIDTH OF 5' (SHOULDERS), LENGTH OF 2'. DIMENSIONS OF MODEL WILL CHANGE UPON DEPLOYMENT OF THORIUM OVERFLOW BOOSTERS. THORIUM X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS MEASURES 6x6' AND IS MOUNTED INSIDE THIS FRAME'S BACKPLATE. FRAME CHASSIS IS PRIMARILY LIGHT BLUE, X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS EMITS BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT WHEN POWER- [SYSTEM LOGS UPDATING...] SYSTEM LOGS REPORT RIGHT LEG CHASSIS IS A WORN ORANGE COLOUR COMPARED TO REST OF CHASSIS.
LOADING FRAME ABILITIES...
FRAME ABILITIES: THIS FRAME IS POWERED BY 6 THORIUM-232 BATTERIES EACH WITH A HALF LIFE OF 14 BILLION YEARS. CONSTANT ENERGY SUPPLY CAN BE USED OR "VENTED" TO X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS. UPON DEPLOYING X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS EXCESS ENERGY WILL BE REMOVED, NEARLY INSTANTANEOUSLY THROWING THIS FRAME TOWARDS CALCULATED POSITION. THIS FRAME TAKES APPROXIMATELY 3 SECONDS TO SHIFT INTO ACTIVE FORM. WHILE IN ACTIVE FORM THIS FRAME CAN DISCHARGE X6 APPARATUS AT CHOSEN RATE. MAXIMUM SPEED: ~10000 MPH. TRAVELLING AT THIS RATE CAUSES A DELAYED SHOCKWAVE AND ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE ALONG PATH OF TRAVEL.
FRAME WEAKNESSES: THIS FRAME HAS NO EXTERNAL WEAPONRY, MEANING THAT FOR MAXIMAL DAMAGE OUTPUT IT REQUIRES A RANGED OR MELEE WEAPON. MAXIMUM USAGE OF X6 BOOSTER HEATS CHASSIS TO UNDESIRABLE LEVELS, REQUIRES COOL DOWN PERIOD.
THIS FRAME IS THE NEXT EX MODEL AFTER K_EX-0NAI, DESIGNED TO BE LESS EMOTIVE.

The cover art looks really good, what's it about..?
I finished reading to kill a mocking recently with my school English.
the class hated it from start to finish because they can't sit still but I loved it. Good book.
It's about a dragon who's banished from his home and cursed to live as a human. I know ðat doesn't sound great but it is. Also, ðe faces ðe characters make are truly someþing to behold. Here's a link. When i say i finished it, what i actually mean is ðat i read all ðe released pages. It's not complete yet.

I like dragons
Good.

Looks pretty good, but I think the gloves and boots (pet as well) don't fit with the rest of them...
New oc idea i had a while ago hmm yes
fluxx baiting

MODEL DESIGNATION: R_EX
MODEL DESIGN: 0N
MODEL CODE: #ADDDEE
MODEL CODE NAMED: REXON (rehks-on)/RON (rohn)
MODEL PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: HEAVY HUMANOID MACHINE, WAR MODEL. STATURE: HEIGHT OF 8', WIDTH OF 5' (SHOULDERS), LENGTH OF 2'. DIMENSIONS OF MODEL WILL CHANGE UPON DEPLOYMENT OF THORIUM OVERFLOW BOOSTERS. THORIUM X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS MEASURES 6x6' AND IS MOUNTED INSIDE THIS FRAME'S BACKPLATE. FRAME CHASSIS IS PRIMARILY LIGHT BLUE, X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS EMITS BRIGHT ORANGE LIGHT WHEN POWER- [SYSTEM LOGS UPDATING...] SYSTEM LOGS REPORT RIGHT LEG CHASSIS IS A WORN ORANGE COLOUR COMPARED TO REST OF CHASSIS.
LOADING FRAME ABILITIES...
FRAME ABILITIES: THIS FRAME IS POWERED BY 6 THORIUM-232 BATTERIES EACH WITH A HALF LIFE OF 14 BILLION YEARS. CONSTANT ENERGY SUPPLY CAN BE USED OR "VENTED" TO X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS. UPON DEPLOYING X6 DISCHARGE APPARATUS EXCESS ENERGY WILL BE REMOVED, NEARLY INSTANTANEOUSLY THROWING THIS FRAME TOWARDS CALCULATED POSITION. THIS FRAME TAKES APPROXIMATELY 3 SECONDS TO SHIFT INTO ACTIVE FORM. WHILE IN ACTIVE FORM THIS FRAME CAN DISCHARGE X6 APPARATUS AT CHOSEN RATE. MAXIMUM SPEED: ~10000 MPH. TRAVELLING AT THIS RATE CAUSES A DELAYED SHOCKWAVE AND ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE ALONG PATH OF TRAVEL.
FRAME WEAKNESSES: THIS FRAME HAS NO EXTERNAL WEAPONRY, MEANING THAT FOR MAXIMAL DAMAGE OUTPUT IT REQUIRES A RANGED OR MELEE WEAPON. MAXIMUM USAGE OF X6 BOOSTER HEATS CHASSIS TO UNDESIRABLE LEVELS, REQUIRES COOL DOWN PERIOD.
THIS FRAME IS THE NEXT EX MODEL AFTER K_EX-0NAI, DESIGNED TO BE LESS EMOTIVE.
Interesting...

Back
Top Bottom