The Last Post Wins!

I'm already a summoner
with the amazing loadout of two frogs and no sentries because I'm post-EoC trying to build lighthouses to place pylons on

speaking of which, suggestions for blocks to use in an ocean-themed lighthouse-inspired build?
Mine some Hellstone for Imp staff - you can get back to building afterwards.
Also, have you gotten a Shark-Tooth Necklace? Or a Money-Trough? That loot has much use. Early game cash is vital too!

- Make some concrete and paint it red and white

Mine some Hellstone for Imp staff - you can get back to building afterwards.
EoC
I literally can't mine hellstone, at all
I'm using a bone pickaxe, and can not allow myself to make any further progress until the ocean beacon is finished
Also, have you gotten a Shark-Tooth Necklace? Or a Money-Trough? That loot has much use. Early game cash is vital too!
Already got both of those an eternity ago from the bajillion blood moons that happened before I said "enough" and started afking them with an endgame character
- Make some concrete and paint it red and white
...Concrete is in minecraft, not here
Also, just because I'm practically pre-boss with a tinkerer's workshop, doesn't mean my block options are limited, I have a separate endgame character and world for blocks

...Concrete is in minecraft, not here
Also, just because I'm practically pre-boss with a tinkerer's workshop, doesn't mean my block options are limited, I have a separate endgame character and world for blocks
Ah, I'm not much of a builder, I've confused that and Grey Brick

Ah, I'm not much of a builder, I've confused that and Grey Brick
breh
also that wouldn't really fit in too well, I said "lighthouse-inspired", not "lighthouse". Here's the forest beacon's poorly stitched together image from right before I placed the pylon down, to see what I mean when I say "ocean-themed" (in in this case, forest-themed, but the beacons are all themed after their biome.).
index.php

breh
also that wouldn't really fit in too well, I said "lighthouse-inspired", not "lighthouse". Here's the forest beacon's poorly stitched together image from right before I placed the pylon down, to see what I mean when I say "ocean-themed" (in in this case, forest-themed, but the beacons are all themed after their biome.).
You need some interior decorating, add some lanterns, candles, statues, paintings, potions, chains, maybe crystallise some shimmer

Add some cool items in some item frames too

It's not the end of the semester whipper-snapper, there's still content to cover
That's true, but I think I know how to manage my school/entertainment ratio.
Let me tell you something.

I need to draw reference sheets for all of my OCs
That's going to be tricky for R_EX-0N and K_EX-0NAI

Not charging your laptop overnight is irresponsible!
I did charge my laptop overnight. I always do. It's just that the programs I use for the aforementioned things chew through the battery.
Now of course there is the argument of "bring your charger to school then, neener neener," but my parents don't let me because they don't want it to get damaged and they don't want me to play videogames all the time.

Back
Top Bottom