IC Solitarus

It then attempts to uppercut Cyra with its funny hammer (Funny = hydraulic thruster for increased hammering power) (12)
1711580980669.png

"Gah!"
*Cyra's shotgun goes flying out of her hands... She dashes to the side to dodge the hammer (D20:16)*
*Cyra rips out one of the revolvers and pelts the machine from the side. (Another D20:16)*
(...20) RESHAPER is a menace, doing a sideways barrel roll under the fire, and closing the gap to Cyra, now trying to slam her gun out of her hand with his hammer. (14)
(Funny hammer needs to have explosives inside of it too)
(Thats the OTHER funny hammer

we call it the boomhammer)

(...20) RESHAPER is a menace, doing a sideways barrel roll under the fire, and closing the gap to Cyra, now trying to slam her gun out of her hand with his hammer. (14)
"WHAT THE :red:?! J-JUST DIE!"
*Cyra's revolver goes flying, and her hand gets injured in the process (D20:7)*
*She's running out of weapons, but ammunition isn't really a problem... Cyra takes the other shotgun with one hand and shoots it in the direction of the machine (D20: 11 - 1 [Injured hand]).*

"WHAT THE :red:?! J-JUST DIE!"
*Cyra's revolver goes flying, and her hand gets injured in the process (D20:7)*
*She's running out of weapons, but ammunition isn't really a problem... Cyra takes the other shotgun with one hand and shoots it in the direction of the machine (D20: 11 - 1 [Injured hand]).*
(4) It seems RESHAPER was over-confident, getting pelted all along the torso and taking a few wobbly steps back.

It revs its drill arm and begins to wobble closer again..

(...19) With an uncannily fast movement, RESHAPER dashes to the side, and then forwards, closing the gap and thrusting its hammer at Cyra's chest attempting to send her sprawling. (10)
"NO!"
*A large latticed carbon fiber wall jumps up from the ground, covered in hollow spikes (D20:19)*

(M'not sure whether I should used this as a attack and defense roll because of the nature of it, so you can decide. On one hand doing two separate rolls gives Cyra a chance to do further damage with an attack, but one roll gives Cyra a 19 on both terms, soooo.)

No. JUGGERNAUT is full of machinery, mostly huge engines.

In this time, STITCHER seems to vanish.

ENFORCER and a timid REASSEMBLY are still approaching..
Aurora, seeing the problem, turns to face the oncoming troops and JUGGERNAUT, instead, floating back a bit but no longer retreating.
<...>
<4 on 1, huh?>
<I don't like those odds at all.>
<...>
<However. Let's just see how long I'll last. That teleporter seemed to take a pretty bad hit. And if I can just...>

The psychic energy encircling her disappears.
<...>

Aurora just smirks.
<Well. If I screw myself over...>
"...No regrets. I'm not afraid of you tin cans.>

Aurora unfurls her wings, tossing up one little wisp of flame in the air that seems...pretty shootable. Aurora then prepares a Shadow Ball for the STITCHER's attack, waiting for the first noise it makes.
<If I can just find a way to turn the tables...>

(2) This works beautifully, the blade sort of sticking as it slides deeply along his torso, the machine then ripping violently off and slamming into the ground with a small explosion a about 20 feet away.

Fluxxation slowly gets to his feet, a giant gash going down from his working arm's shoulder to the middle of his torso, the whole arm part sagging and sparking. The thrusters, and about everything else on the machine, are ruined.

He just looks to Vrajlax with a malformed head, lights flickering.

"
char(73)
char(85)
char(71)
char(71)
char(69)
char(82)
char(78)
char(65)
char(85)
char(84)
 
char(84)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(73)
char(83)
 
char(79)
char(78)
char(69)
 
char(73)
 
char(77)
char(85)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(77)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(77)
char(89)
 
char(68)
char(69)
char(80)
char(65)
char(82)
char(84)
char(85)
char(82)
char(69)
 
char(69)
char(65)
char(82)
char(76)
char(89)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(69)
 
char(70)
char(73)
char(78)
char(65)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(76)
char(73)
char(69)
char(83)
 
char(67)
char(76)
char(79)
char(83)
char(69)
 
char(65)
char(84)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(78)
char(68)
"

And with that, Fluxxation's lights flicker off, the machine falling slowly backwards.

JUGGERNAUT now begins rolling towards Vrajlax, firing its very large cannon-esque pistol. (11)
Vrajlax stares at the broken machine for a few seconds, (11) before turning and noticing that JUGGERNAUT is about to shoot him, Vrajlax just barely getting his wing up in time to block the shot. He does seem to be a bit taken off guard or stunned for the moment however as he seems to process what to do next, and recover from the impact.

The machine instead fires off it's plasma lance, beginning to dissipate as it flies through the air, but still about half of it's original size, and still sharp when it reaches Lunus. (D10: 5)
(Coin flip because number is 5 which is an annoying number: heads)
(I appear to have been successful in my murder attempt yesterday)
(Also, underlined grammar mistake with the wrong form of "its".)
Lunus briefly slows down his perception of time, before jumping away from the lance.

(2) This works beautifully, the blade sort of sticking as it slides deeply along his torso, the machine then ripping violently off and slamming into the ground with a small explosion a about 20 feet away.

Fluxxation slowly gets to his feet, a giant gash going down from his working arm's shoulder to the middle of his torso, the whole arm part sagging and sparking. The thrusters, and about everything else on the machine, are ruined.

He just looks to Vrajlax with a malformed head, lights flickering.

"
char(73)
char(85)
char(71)
char(71)
char(69)
char(82)
char(78)
char(65)
char(85)
char(84)
 
char(84)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(73)
char(83)
 
char(79)
char(78)
char(69)
 
char(73)
 
char(77)
char(85)
char(83)
char(84)
 
char(77)
char(65)
char(75)
char(69)
 
char(77)
char(89)
 
char(68)
char(69)
char(80)
char(65)
char(82)
char(84)
char(85)
char(82)
char(69)
 
char(69)
char(65)
char(82)
char(76)
char(89)
 
char(84)
char(72)
char(69)
 
char(70)
char(73)
char(78)
char(65)
char(76)
char(69)
 
char(76)
char(73)
char(69)
char(83)
 
char(67)
char(76)
char(79)
char(83)
char(69)
 
char(65)
char(84)
 
char(72)
char(65)
char(78)
char(68)
"

And with that, Fluxxation's lights flicker off, the machine falling slowly backwards.
(Did Vrajlax just kill Fluxxation??? Which Fluxx is this; dysfunctional teenager fluxx, robot overlord fluxx, or a 3rd person of the same name that I didn't know about until now?)

(PLEASE TELL ME IF I ACCIDENTALLY LOOK OVER RESPONDING TO YOUR FIGHT)

"NO!"
*A large latticed carbon fiber wall jumps up from the ground, covered in hollow spikes (D20:19)*

(M'not sure whether I should used this as a attack and defense roll because of the nature of it, so you can decide. On one hand doing two separate rolls gives Cyra a chance to do further damage with an attack, but one roll gives Cyra a 19 on both terms, soooo.)
(3) RESHAPER is confident it can boost through the wall, but it instead gets stuck on the spikes after boosting into them at full speed..

This does cause the wall to tip over though.

RESHAPER begins to peel itself off of the wall...

Aurora, seeing the problem, turns to face the oncoming troops and JUGGERNAUT, instead, floating back a bit but no longer retreating.
<...>
<4 on 1, huh?>
<I don't like those odds at all.>
<...>
<However. Let's just see how long I'll last. That teleporter seemed to take a pretty bad hit. And if I can just...>

The psychic energy encircling her disappears.
<...>

Aurora just smirks.
<Well. If I screw myself over...>
"...No regrets. I'm not afraid of you tin cans.>

Aurora unfurls her wings, tossing up one little wisp of flame in the air that seems...pretty shootable. Aurora then prepares a Shadow Ball for the STITCHER's attack, waiting for the first noise it makes.
<If I can just find a way to turn the tables...>
REASSEMBLY quickly darts out from behind ENFORCER, flying through the trees towards where Vell had run off towards, the pond. He can be seen fighting his Nemesis at the water's edge, various blades of water slashing at the machine, quite obviously overwhelming it.

STITCHER still remains hidden, but ENFORCER draws closer, COMMANDER keeping an eye on the scene as a whole while JUGGERNAUT begins to charge Vrajlax.

Suddenly, ENFORCER taps the side of its head again.

"
char(78)
char(79)
char(87)
"

STITCHER rips out from a portal behind Aurora, clawed fingers slashing at them (15) as ENFORCER dashes forwards with it's back mounted machine gun firing. (10)

Vrajlax stares at the broken machine for a few seconds, (11) before turning and noticing that JUGGERNAUT is about to shoot him, Vrajlax just barely getting his wing up in time to block the shot. He does seem to be a bit taken off guard or stunned for the moment however as he seems to process what to do next, and recover from the impact.
JUGGERNAUT closes the gap between itself and Vrajlax in a couple of seconds. It slightly veers in its trajectory as it drives to the side of him, swinging downwards at him with its gigantic sword. (9)

(Coin flip because number is 5 which is an annoying number: heads)
(I appear to have been successful in my murder attempt yesterday)
(Also, underlined grammar mistake with the wrong form of "its".)
Lunus briefly slows down his perception of time, before jumping away from the lance.
After this, IMPALER just looks at them in moderate confusion before firing forward with its thrusters, another lance already fully expanded. It slashes twice while zig-zagging at Lunus.
(3 and 1 on the D10)

[..2] It connects, but Miar attempts to pull FLOOD down with them, hoping they land right on his claws. [14]
(1) And that works incredibly well (what is going on with these rolls), FLOOD falling completely forwards and getting impaled through the torso by both sets of claws.

The machine lets out a whining screech before boosting backwards out of the claws and slamming into a tree, collapsing and lying still for a moment, coral leaking from its gaping wounds.

"
char(79)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
char(79)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
char(79)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
char(79)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
char(79)
char(85)
char(67)
char(72)
"

It seems to vulnerable, wouldn't be a bad time to hit it..

(9)
*Paper Mario "Lucky!" sound effect as it just plinks off*
Seemingly annoyed, ARMAGEDDON morphs into a roughly 9 foot tall knight-esque suit of armor, carrying a huge two-handed greatsword.

It begins to rush towards W.O.R.T, thrusting its sword at him and then pulling it back regardless of the success of that hit (10), then following up with an overhead slam of the blade as it morphs into a greathammer. (19)

Bro is running for the hills.
SUPRESSOR takes the chance to reload it's grenade cannon while firing a shoulder-based standard explosive impact grenade at Hive's general direction. (7)

Horn might be able to hear some humming, along with clicking on a keyboard..

After this, IMPALER just looks at them in moderate confusion before firing forward with its thrusters, another lance already fully expanded. It slashes twice while zig-zagging at Lunus.
(3 and 1 on the D10)
(oooo finally some nicer RNG)
(tbf I did murder it that wednesday)
Lunus blocks one slash with an Iceberg Lettuce, before jumping over IMPALER using a plant to boost his jump.
(I have more than one plant game to reference and it's Flora time)

(oooo finally some nicer RNG)
(tbf I did murder it that wednesday)
Lunus blocks one slash with an Iceberg Lettuce, before jumping over IMPALER using a plant to boost his jump.
(I have more than one plant game to reference and it's Flora time)
IMPALER just watches Lunus vault over its head.
It then turns to face them, muttering something in a choppy and static droning.
"
char(84)
char(72)
char(73)
char(83)
 
char(79)
char(78)
char(69)
 
char(82)
char(69)
char(70)
char(85)
char(83)
char(69)
char(83)
 
char(84)
char(79)
 
char(70)
char(73)
char(71)
char(72)
char(84)
 
char(77)
char(69)
 
char(67)
char(65)
char(78)
 
char(73)
 
char(84)
char(82)
char(65)
char(68)
char(69)
 
char(77)
char(73)
char(78)
char(69)
?'"
COMMANDER looks over, muttering something back.
"
char(68)
char(79)
 
char(89)
char(79)
char(85)
char(82)
 
char(73)
char(79)
char(66)
 
char(71)
char(82)
char(85)
char(78)
char(84)
."

IMPALER grumbles a bit, which sounds like machinery processing, before lunging directly towards Lunus.. far faster this time. (.. 10)

Back
Top Bottom