Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Wait guys it's real

IT'S REAL.png

So it runs on the SNES... Can it run on DOS? Sega Genesis? Atari Jaguar? 3DO Interactive? Game Boy Advance? Neo Geo Pocket Color? WonderSwan Color? Windows 95? Windows 98? Windows 2000? Windows XP? Windows Vista? Windows CE? Philips CD-i? NEC PC-8801? NEC PC-9801? Sharp X1? TI-83 Plus? WebTV? One of those ancient "feature phones"? My microwave? My blender? The Antikythera mechanism? Bad Apple?

(Serious question: Will this still be available after April Fool's Day is over?)

Can we have console version please if possible

Not possible, I'm afraid. Not without actually releasing it as a standalone game, charging for it, and then going through all of the hoops and whatnot of trying to get a 13 year old version of the game that never actually existed on console or mobile to work in modern hardware... and that would be a sizeable undertaking if it is even possible.

We just wanted to do something fun with this - very sorry we have to leave some folks out, but the circumstances are what they are. :(

(Serious question: Will this still be available after April Fool's Day is over?)

Barring something unforeseen, yes.

Glad to hear it’s gonna be available after today! ^^ This is a really awesome thing to do for April Fools, especially since I’ve always kinda wanted to play the older versions of Terraria, even if I don’t have a PC right now.

Keep up the awesome work Re-Logic, ya’ll are awesome! :3

Not possible, I'm afraid. Not without actually releasing it as a standalone game, charging for it, and then going through all of the hoops and whatnot of trying to get a 13 year old version of the game that never actually existed on console or mobile to work in modern hardware... and that would be a sizeable undertaking if it is even possible.

We just wanted to do something fun with this - very sorry we have to leave some folks out, but the circumstances are what they are. :(

Barring something unforeseen, yes.
will there be a version for gog users though?

Back
Top Bottom