terraspark boots aren't worth it

... *it is clear they did not realize this.
But let's get back on topic.
Water Walking potions were another argument.
They need shark fins, which are a) hard to grind, and b) needed for the megashark
I can agree that shark fins are frustrating to get without a shark statue, but water walking pots are also the most common potion you can find from underground pots

and with how little you actually use water walking for stuff, you should have more than enough for anything

exceedingly rare circumstances then
not to mention on that world here's some fun things that happened:
First slime dropped a slime staff
Whilst I was tryna smash a demon alter I killed a crimson mummy and it dropped the crimson key (first hardmode enemy)
Got Ankh shield pre mech
Got Cellphone Pre plantera
got Terraspark boots pre boss
should I play the lottery

I bet if Terraspark Boots were buffed to have a tinker with Ankh Shield, people would still think they're useless because 'they don't make you move faster'.

not to mention on that world here's some fun things that happened:
First slime dropped a slime staff
Whilst I was tryna smash a demon alter I killed a crimson mummy and it dropped the crimson key (first hardmode enemy)
Got Ankh shield pre mech
Got Cellphone Pre plantera
got Terraspark boots pre boss
should I play the lottery
Dream just called, he wants his world back

I bet if Terraspark Boots were buffed to have a tinker with Ankh Shield, people would still think they're useless because 'they don't make you move faster'.
I want a utility tinker of the 3 main util accessories (Terraspark Boots, Ankh Shield, and Master Ninja Gear) so you have more room for unique and wacky accessories. It might be a bit OP, so add in the requirement of crafting it at an ancient manipulator rather than tinkerer's workshop? I just want to be able to use goofy accessories without sacrificing viability.

The Finale (Zenith boots) Crafting recipe!
Terraspark boots
Bundle of Balloons
Yoyo Bag
Celestial Flower
Master Ninja Gear
Fire Gauntlet
Ankh Shield
Hand Of Creation
Amphibian Boots
Charm of Myths
(this is a joke)

The Finale (Zenith boots) Crafting recipe!
Terraspark boots
Bundle of Balloons
Yoyo Bag
Celestial Flower
Master Ninja Gear
Fire Gauntlet
Ankh Shield
Hand Of Creation
Amphibian Boots
Charm of Myths
(this is a joke)
You say it as a joke, and it includes class-based items, but this could work! I think:
Terraspark boots
Bundle of Horseshoe Balloons
Master Ninja Gear
Ankh Shield
Hand Of Creation
Frog Flipper
Charm of Myths
@ a tinkerer's workshop post-moonlord
I think it would be more of a gear, like the Master Ninja Gear, to encompass the accessories across the entire body

They would be useless because it’s a trillion worthless effects with around 2 good ones which are easily replicated with spectre boots. Ankh shield has the issue of never ever mattering 99% of the time while you have it equipped due to only applying under very specific circumstances which are even more specific than the already highly specific Lava Resistance terraspark provide.

They would be useless because it’s a trillion worthless effects with around 2 good ones which are easily replicated with spectre boots. Ankh shield has the issue of never ever mattering 99% of the time while you have it equipped due to only applying under very specific circumstances which are even more specific than the already highly specific Lava Resistance terraspark provide.
ankh shield literally removes like 80% of the debuffs you can get
what do you mean its bad
I physically grinded for it for hours and it was THE BEST DECISION EVER

And we can add Hand of Creation, Jellyfish Diving Gear, Lavaproof Tackle Bag, Greedy Ring, Chromatic Cloak, Royal Gel, Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage, Mana Flower, and Gravity Globe to its tinkers as well and I'm sure the result will still be considered next to worthless.

Fair.
I just want to mention though, 80% of the debuffs is a pretty big exaggeration because the Ankh Shield doesn't help against almost any of the more dangerous ones such as Acid Venom (which is the most dangerous one in my opinion), any fire debuffs besides Burning, Feral Bite (though it does protect against all of its debuffs, meaning you get the 20% extra damage without the horrible debuffs which is actually kind of cool), Ichor, that darkness debuff those post-Plantera dungeon enemies can give you, and Frozen.

Last edited:
ankh shield literally removes like 80% of the debuffs you can get
It doesn’t protect against On Fire, Cursed Inferno, Ichor, Blackout, Distorted, Obstructed, or Frozen, which are all more important and relevant debuffs than what ankh shield actually blocks.

*gets out old person's cane and shakes* back in my day, we had fewer accessories and we couldn't even tinker them! We had to make do with Rocket and Hermes boots as separate slots, without modifiers, but you kids have your spiffy new Terra Boots that combine both with so much more and still aren't happy!? Bah, kids these days!!

Back
Top Bottom