Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I have to say these are pretty good additions I especially like the spear why did they not make an endgame spear/boomerang/flail(I guess the solar eruption is kind flail like but it doesn't use flail mechanics at all)

Dubstep Cannon, lol, Saints Row reference.

I like your weapons. I'm not sure about the very high damage of the Sniper Rifle (maybe 500 would be okay?), but the rest is pretty much fine.

You have my support. I really like this idea, especially Solar weapons, because they bring "Melee" back to melee. Vortex weapons are fine as well, adn really interesting. Also, at least mages could get something goofy at endgame :D

You have my support. I really like this idea, especially Solar weapons, because they bring "Melee" back to melee. Vortex weapons are fine as well, adn really interesting. Also, at least mages could get something goofy at endgame :D
Indeed, that was exactly my intention with the Solar weapons!

When I first saw the Fist of Helios, I seriously thought it was the Fist of Hellos.
How deadly does that sound?
-Pixelsplitter was slain by the Fist of Hellos-

The neutralizer is honestly the best weapon in-game or suggested ever. I would kill for that weapon. I would die for that weapon. Take all of my support.

so long as the Fist of Helios acts like Arkhalis in use, i am so game.

EDIT: Trident seems cool too. might i suggest that the lances linger until you let go of the mouse, at which point they all stab in the direction you were aiming?

Last edited:
so long as the Fist of Helios acts like Arkhalis in use, i am so game.

EDIT: Trident seems cool too. might i suggest that the lances linger until you let go of the mouse, at which point they all stab in the direction you were aiming?
Indeed, the Fists swing like the Arkhalis, though I forgot to actually include that in the OP.
And that does sounds like a nifty idea!

Indeed, the Fists swing like the Arkhalis, though I forgot to actually include that in the OP.
And that does sounds like a nifty idea!
also thinking holding the button is what summons the additional lances. we need more weapons that charge up.

So let's see, a very powerful sniper, a rocket shotgun, a fist of fire, an equally-fiery spear, a beam-firing mirror, a :red:ing dubstep gun, and a minion that summons its own minions (one of only two minions to do that, by the way; the other is the spider queen).

...YES PLEASE.

Back
Top Bottom