3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deanzor Around the topic of dungeon generation, I seem to get a huge amount of worms and snails spawning in the dungeon (with dungeon music and dungeon enemies).
guys i am so hyped for the patch to come out!!!

It's not just a patch though right? Was this update containing content as well?
I'll see what I can do with some of the other stuff.
Don't know if this is worth hype, but @Deanzor used italics with the word stuff... Is there some new content we weren't expecting? Something good? Something amazing?!

Last edited:
highest armor atm is chlor armor (or mushroom one?)
As far as I know, the strongest-resisting armor in the 3DS version is the Turtle Armor, with the Dragon Armor falling second.

Its actually all Endgame sets
We're talking about the 3DS version here.

Is the stylist in the game or not cause I can't find her anywhere
The stylist, dye trader, and tax collector are PC-exclusive NPCs. Thou i could be wrong, and the dye trader or stylist is available in other versions. My memory is fuzzy.

Same goes for the traveling merchant
No, that one's just a glitch as far as i'm aware.

I love the game and playing it on the 3DS is great! but is there any reason why it takes up to 10 mins to finish Saving your game? that just seems very odd to me

ER NM! I see this was mentioned as something being fixed in the update :) Thanks for the hard work Deanzor!

Last edited:
The stylist, dye trader, and tax collector are PC-exclusive NPCs. Thou i could be wrong, and the dye trader or stylist is available in other versions. My memory is fuzzy.

No, that one's just a glitch as far as i'm aware.

The Stylist, Dye Trader and the Travelling Merchant are currently ablaze on every version except 3DS. When the 3DS version came it came with a mixture of different updates, with two 1.2.3 NPC's currently missing (hence the lack, not glitch, of the Tarvelling Merchant). The Tax Collector is currently only on PC since he is from the latest update, 1.3.

The Stylist, Dye Trader and the Travelling Merchant are currently ablaze on every version except 3DS. When the 3DS version came it came with a mixture of different updates, with two 1.2.3 NPC's currently missing (hence the lack, not glitch, of the Tarvelling Merchant). The Tax Collector is currently only on PC since he is from the latest update, 1.3.
you can only get the stylist and the tax collecter on pc but on other version you cant but i not sure about conole eddition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom