Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I guess I can wait again I'm sure this time wont take as long as the other time well thx for the information

Yeah, if they can get it working at all...fingers crossed that they can. Older <1gb devices are really starting to see the strain across all mobile platforms from what I've heard in the past. Will let you know what I hear.

Hey loki will the bugs like the firefly bug be fixed when the update comes out?

For WP? I know Amazon will be up to Expanded Worlds but before Saves+Backups (incl all bugfixes)....I'll see if I can get clarity (I do not have either device to test to see - iPhone here :( )

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the rest of 1.2.4 for Xbox one :)

Got a quick question though:

As an old xbox 360 player whose moved to XB1 and as such I've carried on enjoying Terraria, what's the future plan for updating the current gen ( XB1 / PS4 ) in terms of:

the older systems ( 360 / PS3 ) have limited capability when it comes to more and more content drawing more "power" from the actual system Terraria is being played on, has the team thought of any limitations that might be imposed because of old hardware ( as we're now seeing with older generation mobile devices and the RAM they have available ) or is there a contigency in place which would alleviate any future update requirement problems?

Is there ever going to be a point where 505 / Re-Logic / Engine, have to say "right guys, we can no longer update older systems due to game mechanics / update requirements which aren't met by older generation consoles"?

Is 1.3 going to be one of those possible "bottle neck" issues for older system players?

Must be something the Dev's / Community management have spoke about :)

Sorry my question is kinda long winded but I paragraphed as much as I could for readability :D

Cheers

I can confirm, the update is out on Amazon.

** Reminder: for those of you with cloud saves on Amazon, please review this to get your saves moved over to GoogleDrive. **

If it interests to anybody, I just downloaded it to my Lumia 1320 (512mb ram) and even the expanded world works very well. Just make sure to delete your old version and restart your phone just in case :)

If it interests to anybody, I just downloaded it to my Lumia 1320 (512mb ram) and even the expanded world works very well. Just make sure to delete your old version and restart your phone just in case :)
Doesn't deleting the old version also delete any worlds/characters that you had made?

I'd be cautious with this advice...

Well, when I didn't get to play before that bug so, I don' know. I said it because I had to do it on my phone, otherwise I would just get a error when trying to update.

I have a question about new NPC's spawning in old worlds (in the ps3 version). can you take a world that has been updated with new content (like the stylist NPC that's coming or the angler) and upload it to the cloud then download it back in and get the new NPC, or do you need to make an entirely new world?

My Lumia 640 running windows 10 doesn't have the update yet. Any reason why?
[doublepost=1465426109,1465425714][/doublepost]
Never mind i just saw Safeman's earlier post about waiting 12-16 hours. I CAN'T WAIT! I'll pass out from excitment before 2 hours XD

[doublepost=1465426109,1465425714][/doublepost]
Never mind i just saw Safeman's earlier post about waiting 12-16 hours. I CAN'T WAIT! I'll pass out from excitment before 2 hours XD
I just checked my lumia 930 at the store for terraria,it says terraria isn't available for windows 10 devices,oh well now we have to wait more or downgrade just to play it,or deal with the fact that we wasted some money on something we can't use

I just checked my lumia 930 at the store for terraria,it says terraria isn't available for windows 10 devices,oh well now we have to wait more or downgrade just to play it,or deal with the fact that we wasted some money on something we can't use
Do u know how to downgrade?

I immediately jumped into terraria to check if I could capitalize world and character names, and it wasn't fixed. Downloading it again to see if it works.
Kindle Fire 512 RAM
[doublepost=1465432192,1465431812][/doublepost]Opening game and creating a new world caused the 1.2 update message to pop up what it going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom