Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With mobile terraria in the next update can you fix the depth meter cause I have several and they don't work.
    LaythDaBaker
    LaythDaBaker
    Ohh
    So I would just like to point out a VERY gamebreakinig bug on mobile in the current update. Ranger (bows, guns, rocket launchers) and mage weapons, shoot at half speed, making them unusable
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Yeah I'm sorry that happened. I am trying to get that fixed ASAP.
    LaythDaBaker
    LaythDaBaker
    That's a massive relief :)
    idk, but...can you buff the minishark and the megashark? cuz i think they need some love with the 1.3 update (specially expert mode) :(
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    But... why. They dont need a buff. Already in expert mode they are amazing, and they're already not supposed to be the greatest weapons, simply usefull in some phases of the game.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Minishark is pretty meh, but the Megashark definitely does not need a buff.
    Ashen75
    Ashen75
    Why buff them when you can have a DOLPHIN!
    Whenever I send my Demolitionist to my underground Marble house he ends up dead, even when I'm not there. ;( i cri evrytiem

Anyways, is this because of Expert Mode?
    Azu
    Azu
    I had a house on a floating island once. All my NPCs kept throwing themselves off of it.
    Starsong
    Starsong
    I really don't know if they will fix the AI so that my Party Girl will stop running into Dripplers and Clowns :/
    Plexity
    Plexity
    Because my Truffle is in a glowing mushroom biome (which its always night), my Truffle always walks outside and gets killed by glowing blue ladybugs and fungi-infested walkers when I'm in the area. Just great.
    So....what does a normal day look like for you, or do those even exist?
    will corruptors ever be fixed? they still seem to inflict weak for 5 minutes whereas floaty grosses only inflict it for 2 minutes.
    I found an awesome exploit. try stomping on the eye of cthulhu with the slime mount. you'll get the achievement "into orbit."
    If Terraria Cons were ever a thing, would you come to them and sign people's homemade Terraria weapons?
    H
    Hax4Ever
    My toys-'r-us night's edge? NEVAR.
    _vulpes
    _vulpes
    He meant ComicCon, E3, or Pax East.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    If they were cool enough I might steal them instead.
    1.3.1 confirmed. Removes all items deemed stupid by 7 year old who only likes shortswords. Replaces Moon Lord with chipmunk. Release date 5 years ago. Redigit please confirm.
    You know, I really like Yoyos and always wanted to learn how, but all I've ever seen are the crappy ones you get out of vending machines in stores. Is there a kind of "beginner" yoyo that's not... er, "Walmart Brand"?
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    wooden yoyo, crafted with some wood at a table
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    traditional wooden yo-yo, they are everywhere on my city :p
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    It's been a while since I started so what I used probably isn't around anymore. I hear a lot of people recommend the sage as a good beginner throw. Once you get good with that you should move on to something unresponsive. Don't get frustrated, it is an amazing hobby! Good luck!
    Red ! i can noclip with your wings (SO OP AGAINST RETINAZER)
    Reactions: Jofairden
    Raikiri
    Raikiri
    good the nerf is really needed i mean retinazer was a piece of cake with this
    and also what is about the yoyo red's throw ? i saw it on the wiki but it seems unobtainable... ;C
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    my friend has that.

i don't know how he has it but.

he has it?
    MagneticLord
    MagneticLord
    Idk why you'd want it Terrarian is stronger and having Red's Throw makes you a hacker losing everyone's trust of everything you have being non-hacked
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom