Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please tell me sometime next week
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    1. Don't spam
    2. They said in a few weeks, around 2 weeks ago. Just be patient
    Raichu Sonic
    Raichu Sonic
    They will announce the release date when they are ready. They want to tell the entire community most likely, not just you. So be patient.
    ok I know 1.2.4 is coming to andriod thats great cause I only have that but will you add 1.3 PLEASE SAY YES I WILL REK ANY THING IN MY PATH!!!!!!
    Can we have a release date? My friend and I are thirsty for Fishron's blood. My current defense total is 103 with no buffs. Our combined total is 178. i can feel the excitment of the flairon and frost moon!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL REK ANYTHING IN MY PATH!!!!!! Golem cant even take away my gold hearts. LOL!
    Jonox
    Jonox
    How the hell reached u 103 def?
    I have turtle armor and all my accesoirs are +2
    Garbear39
    Garbear39
    dragon helmet, rest turtle armor, then warding on paladin shield, ankh shield warding, warding celestial stone, warding flame wings, warding frostspark boots! no buffs.
    Does anyone know when the 1.2.3/1.2.4 update might come out or a guess till you have all those bugs exterminated. Hope it's soon because me and my bros already beaten by very boss and stuff and it's pretty boring cause we don't know what to do.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    They said it'll be out in a few weeks
    Soccer_Pro14
    Soccer_Pro14
    I know but it would be great to know like in how many weeks, if they can estimate of course but sorry not trying to sound rough
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    When they say 'few' they mean 'few'
    In future updates i think it would be nice to add more customization options for the character creation
    WHAT happened? Ever since 8.3, I can't access files on my laptop, without iTunes file sharing. Please, 505, please enable file sharing. I can't access anything.
    Azu
    Azu
    It's against policy to modify anything in the mobile version, so you're violating both 505 Games and Google/Apple/whoever else's policies, which can be illegal. Have fun.
    jiathedryad
    jiathedryad
    Actually, azumaril, I was backing up my worlds to my computer in case I lose them, thank you very much.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    ...They said as a backup plan in case they were called out.
    I just realized, recent bugfix/balancing updqte for Amazon was v1.2.17028, while recent update (multiplayer and zoom fixes) is v1.2.10333...wtf?!
    On the 1.2.4 update it said 'old files will be decommissioned' does it mean old cloud files or the files not saved by cloud
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Old files on iOS 7 devices and lower I think will be deleted if they were to update iOS 7 to 1.2.4, but they decided not do that so we could keep our saves on older devices. May want to wait for an answer though, as this may not be right.
    Name calling is never appropriate here.
    I havent had a single eclispe and ive had a hard mode world for a long time please make them more frequent
    Please release the update early october or atleast give us a specific day of the release you guys owe us atleast that cus of all the bugs.
    Reactions: TrueHipster
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In legal terms, nothing is owed as you bought a game and received a game.

There's also other means through which you can obtain said update right now. Namely the PC/Linux/Mac version.

Whatever excuse you have to not get it through that mean does not remove the fact the update is already available.
    ExE
    ExE
    Stop being a smartass first of all im talking about mobile don't throe the PC ver in the conversation and second of all I bought a game not a buggy always crashing game they owe us cus the game they sold us is broken.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Research before buying - there's always been a lot of info regarding the issues of that version around the net.

Better to be a "smartass" than someone who jumps into things without looking.
    just killed the twins i was using legendary nights edge demonic clockwork assalt rifle
    thorn chakaram and thats it i got spazy`s throphie to playing mobile FIRST MACHANIC KILLED
    Your next destroyer!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom