505Games-Mobile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi 505, I just thought of something you guys could do for mobile Terraria, make boss trophies/masks for Turkor and Lepus. That would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello 505 games, there was a new update you guys made to mobile terraria, but for some reason it says its incompatible with my device. Can you please fix it I really want to play the new update.. I'm on LG risio
    And finally here is part 3 of the unlisted bugs:

•flame dyes aren't shown on any armor/vanity, and intense flame dyes cannot be crafted
    •chaos/spectral elementals don't spawn as often as PC
    •boreal wood lanterns and candelabras cannot be crafted
    •broken hero sword has a bugged "prefix"
    Here is part 2 of the unlisted bugs:

•orange bloodroot spawns VERY RARELY
    •Angler doesn't give the fuzzy carrot after completing the 5th quest and he doesn't give the angler armor upon completing the 10th, 15th, and 20th quests
    •crates don't give any bait, just potions and items
    •duke fishron doesn't drop his respective trophy
    I have found many bugs on my game that you haven't listed yet (PART 1):

•all pre-1.2.4 pets seem to hover above the ground (excluding all flying pets)
    •fishron wings don't let you fly freely underwater
    •fancy dishes yield bowls when broken
    •scaly truffle has a significantly lower chance of occurring than usual
    •pigrons, Doctor bones, cyan beetles, and lac beetles don't spawn
    Lowdown
    Lowdown
    Not on my world. Bugs can sometimes only affect certain accounts/devices.
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Then I belive, you should specifie what's your device
    Lowdown
    Lowdown
    iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2; I made the world before the 1.2.4 update.
    Hello 505 Games on moblie edition of Terrari you can only use 1 pirate map wich means you can't farm pirates for the lucky coin or something else I wan't to farm the pirates but I used 1 pirate map and wanted to use another one but it didn't let me I have the animation of the pirate map using it but it does not consume it... Please fixs this bugg.
    I don't know exactly if I can ask here, but my Terraria, after the new update, is positioned... Differently. The screen is above my character, and the inventory is zoomed in, so I can't see the trash can slot nor can I put things in chests. What should I do?
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Well the information of what device, what operating system, and what version of terraria will probably help them narrow it down.
    Eeveengelion
    Eeveengelion
    It's an iPad mini, but I've never experienced anything like I am now. The screen is positioned above my character, so when I zoom in, it's not focused. The inventory screen is zoomed in, and I can't buy anything from the NPCs. And occasionally, the screen has an area shaded but cut off with another area lit up.
    I just realized that everyone who post on this profile is a jerk. You guys need a pat on your back
    for 1.4 computer can there be a new mont and it will be the tardis in terraria and you buy it from the cyborg please
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    505Games doesn't deal with PC, Re-Logic does. Also, 1.4 hasn't been confirmed. Also also, if you want to make a suggestion, post it in the suggestions section
    I think I found a bug in the mobile I cant find any iron at all I searched the world and I cant fight any mechanical bosses.. ;-; if this is fixable please halp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom