Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Throwing dinner plates horizontally makes for a great show of flying saucers.
Aesir
Aesir
Untill they break into shards and spread around the floor, then, with the noise, your mother comes and freaks out "what have you done to my fine china!"
JoeReturns
JoeReturns
thanks for the alerts -_-...

I think the desert is great. Once you enter hardmode, i'd consider a mummy a mini boss!

*insertsarcasmhere*
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
"Well mother, I think you'll find them all porce-laying on the floor!" :D
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I think I spent more time in the desert fighting off the lunar pillars that spawned there rather than actually doing desert things.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Who cares about @Snickerbobble's Confection. I was talking about vanilla Terraria.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Wow, now THAT'S arrogance. Not only do you bash The Confection, you also invite its creator to the fray. :D
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
:^)
I haven't done any bashing. Yet.
Aesir
Aesir
Let's see the battle. Ladies and gentleman, on the right corner, weighting 0.5 pounds of pure freeness, Free Night the Unholyness! On the left corner, weighting 666 pounds of pure sugar, Snickerbobble!
Commander Crocket
Aesir
Aesir
Diabeetus is the best flavour of mountain dew.
Crowno
Crowno
If you want to make biome suggestions, the place to go is here
Crowno
Crowno
Relevant:
PBF145-Nunez.jpg
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Cr-oh no. Now we've got HIM on our tail. :D
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Crowno speak for "no", by the way.
Pandemonium135
Pandemonium135
I am not making a suggestion I am leaving your awesome creative power to make a better harmode desert.
Crowno
Crowno
But it looks, feels, smells and tastes like a suggestion to me!
Crowno
Crowno
Also, I wish "creative power" was the only attribute necessary to create new content. It requires tons of work for multiple people, a lot of planning and balancing. It's not as simple and fast as you guys might think it is :p
Aesir
Aesir
If a "creativity department" or such thing was needed in Re-Logic, I would apply. Chances are, I would be just a guy suggesting stuff that wouldn't be viable to implement in the game.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Just steal Snicker's confection and all you have left is coding. :v
Back
Top Bottom