Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "fake" profile picture, this isn't your typical social media where everyone usually knows each other on a daily basis. Plus I look like a goblin.
XenoCat
XenoCat
I don't really see any problem with a 'fake' profile picture.
There's also a thread for posting real life images of ourselves, so we can still show our identity.
Clancy117
Clancy117
I said "constantly". I admit to using other pictures before but I don`t do it all the time like everyone else.
XenoCat
XenoCat
Well, still, avatars here are better used for expressing ourselves, and there's a thread for it anyways.
Chubekka
Chubekka
Oh my! hello everyone! and welcome to my... face? o_O
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Clancy117
Clancy117
Everybody ganged up on me about the Profile picture remark but, look, my problom isn`t with people using other pictures, it`s with that too many use them. I get expressing yourself but I feel that using your actual photo shows a little more honesty in a person than some other picture and it would be nice to see more people do that.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
You are perfectly entitled to both that observation and that opinion, but the reason people use avatars that are not personal photographs is because these "other pictures" are better able to express the personality and interests of the person in question than any lone mugshot could.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Speaking of profile pics, I think it's time I retook mine. Too much frown.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Hoh ho. :)

Well, on the off chance that you're curious about what I look like, I've embedded the links to every picture I've submitted to TCF into my signature. Happy ogling! :D
Chubekka
Chubekka
I use my face as other pics that represent my personality are not forum friendly and someone has to think of the children! :p
though honestly, I just find it easier to pick my face out of a thread of comments to see indirect replies than to search for a random pic I chose lol especially as I can't just quick search my name as on xbox cos of blown psu >.< IE on these things is a nightmare to navigate!
Clancy117
Clancy117
How's my new profile pic? I even got one of my Halo posters in it. Had a bit of trouble trying to upload this one. Having a bit of bad weather.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Still a little frowny, to be frank. Smile a little. :)
Chubekka
Chubekka
Well I like it :3 post what you're comfortable with posting. Don't worry about what others think! In my pic I'm wearing my pyjamas and was watching Mr Iplier play OFF (can kinda see the tv in the background) I'm a classy bird :p
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
I assume that you're referring to a Mr. Mark Iplier.
Chubekka
Chubekka
Yup yup yup!
Back
Top Bottom