OFF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OFF
    OFF
    Aye, I'm liking what I'm doing. Later I'll remove all those chests from there, (I'm building a proper storeroom elsewhere) and maybe I'll change something in the arms dealer's room
    M the Mister
    M the Mister
    Will we ever be able to download your world?
    OFF
    OFF
    I was actually thinking about posting a download link somewhere BUT i believe that it's too soon for now, there are few, incomplete structures in this map and I'm still wondering if I should copy my old "cloud castle" here (and that would require more time and resources, unless I manage to copy/paste it wit Tedit - which is broken for now).
    I can't build because 2 NPCs decided to stand right in the place i need to build. The rage is real
    OFF
    OFF
    Note to self: Build an Unwanted Guests Incinerator Unit (U.G.I.U.™)
    king40606
    king40606
    I hate that so much
    2016_02_09_00001.jpg
    mmmh yeah, I don't really know about this... should I keep the chains?
    OFF
    OFF
    UPDATE
    2016_02_09_00002.jpg

Decided to change some of the mats and the colours. Rather satisfying, but the doubt about the chains remains. Opinions are well accepted
    OFF
    OFF
    I was starting to worry, this month nobody has made that joke yet
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's very OFF putting, wouldn't you say?
    OFF
    OFF
    *sigh* maybe a name change might be a solution, after all...
    what a weird day it has been
    OFF
    OFF
    well nothing out of the ordinary really happened (I think?), just... The atmosphere was weird, kinda onirical. I've had this feeling all day long and I still believe that something was out of place. The "weird" part is that I wasn't alone thinking it, was with friends and they both felt the same way
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    What's wrong, ya felt a little bit OFF?
    OFF
    OFF
    HUEHUE
    and big fishie is down. Razorpine ftw
    OFF
    OFF
    Dropped the trophy and a spiffy Tsunami. Took ONLY 3 plats to get it to Unreal... time to change class?
    Solar eclypse - blood moon - Solar eclypse. It's eternal darkness 'round here. Fun Times
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Let me guess, you was building something?
    OFF
    OFF
    OF COURSE i was trying to build. It always happens ONLY when i'm trying to build something >__<
    OFF
    OFF
    well at least I could use the SPLORTCH! :D
    Why if a monster uses human parts for tailoring an armor is immoral, while the opposite is perfectly fine?
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Usually whenever a human makes armor/weapons out of a creature it is because they have tougher hide and sharp claws, meanwhile humans as a material don't make good armor or weapons (besides the zombie arm). So it would be mainly pointless for a monster to wear human "armor" when its own skin is probably better. (Though some do wear skulls though, but only for vanity)
    OFF
    OFF
    they could be a powerful catalyst for magical gear. In more than one setting we can se how "saint" blood bones and body parts (or particularly powerful humans) can become powerful artifacts
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    That could work out well, but most monsters tend to be brutes and rely on strength rather than magic. (I frankly don't care if monster do use human stuff as weapons or decoration. If I can use a dragon's bones for armor, he should be able to use mine for toothpicks)
    2016_02_02_00002.jpg
    I like to call her "SPLORTCH!"
    Reactions: Kalifox
    OFF
    OFF
    Aye that's a Bat Scepter. I use it a lot for farming stuff in the moon events, because has a good damage/mana used ratio, in my opinion. Trying to go for the frost moon to get better stuff but i'm having some "issues".
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    All of those traps remind me of the murderlator from Futurama.
    OFF
    OFF
    Despite its look i can guarantee that not only it works, it does its job just right
    today's just too slow for my sanity's sake. Can we fast forward a little? no? not even a tiny bit?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Do something, time goes faster when you're doing something.
    OFF
    OFF
    tried, but it doesn't work. Boredom mixed with this and that. Today's just one of those. I'm in an Anime mood but can't find anything interesting around
    "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer"
    do you think that there's still someone playing ME3 multiplayer after all this time? Thinking about reinstall
    Aesir
    Aesir
    ME3? What's that? o:
    OFF
    OFF
    Mass Effect 3. Sci-fi stuff (in case you didn't know about it). Lasers, psichic powers, robots and stuff. Had a very good multiplayer mode, up to 4 players could cooperate clearing targets, waves of different enemies and getting sweet sweet loot, had a lot of fun with it back in the days
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Oh, I know a bit about it. Yeah, it's pretty tempting to re-live times of nostalgia, especially when a game is not so played anymore, but the time it was, you had good times with it. Makes me think of how I met some of my best friends on a now dead game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom