Terraria Community Forums

zeskorion
zeskorion
Not even i can be apethetic enough to control myself so deeply
aWolfen
aWolfen
He did deliver a mean roast one time and everybody was surprised.
It was great.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
He's a human, and although him losing his temper is extremely rare, it does happen. Also, if he was an alien life form, that would be awesome.
zeskorion
zeskorion
When?
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
As you know, plant people tend to be a bit odd, like I am (even though I'm a normal guy with a radish on his head).
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
what roast tell me
R
Red H2O
I can't really believe this. Does no one else see that he's just pretending to be nice to get girls and fake friends?
Doylee
Doylee
One could even say that Diekon is a bit
7mfb7dv.jpg

I'm not sorry.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Can't remember where exactly, but I do think the roast was at some guy who was ranting about some stupid crap about Terraria being :red:. He had it coming anyway.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
c94270c1ab2c4edbb44cfb82480375a5.png
I absolutely agree with you.

Oh, it seems I haven't turned my Doge ad-blocker off. Oh well.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
No, it was about that Emoji movie. Ugh.
Doylee
Doylee
Regardless if "he had it coming" I would appreciate it of people would refrain from trying to bring drama like that into this post. It's a bit unneeded, and we don't want to start rumours or fights. Thanks.
R
Red H2O
Speak for yourself. I want to start rumors.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Ah, anyway I haven't seen that guy since. I wasn't trying to start drama, just point out that Diekon was another human being.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Nice people exist. I'm not sure why people are failing, or in certain cases unwilling, to understand that.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I know, right?
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
It's just that they are so rare people treat them like claims of pink spotted giraffes, with skepticism.
R
Red H2O
There's a difference between being nice in order to help others through difficult times and make others happy, and being 'nice' in order to get ahead in life. The latter is far more common.
Doylee
Doylee
No, the term for "general niceness", is courtesy. Being courteous to other people isn't going to get you ahead in life "just because I wasn't being mean". You may have a different viewpoint than I or others, but in general, being accepting or rather respectful to others than yourself is a more sympathetic ideal.
Doylee
Doylee
What is the point in making somebody else's life more stressful and depressing, when I hate it when other people do it to me? Wouldn't I rather be happy? In that case, I guess I should learn be courteous to others, because what is the point?
Back
Top Bottom