Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
Unfortunately as it stands, the current dilemma with our current American Election is how the candidates portray themselves in a frightengly laughable manor, given their history in turn.

This election us rather dramatic as well because of the implications that both candidates are capable of concerning policy and behavior they can invoke, reaching into radical levels.
Cryx
Cryx
That is true, but when I say, "overdramatizing" I mean to address the people who think the world is literally going to go into nuclear war on January 20th, and that we'll all die. Don't you find that agitating?
neoselket
neoselket
i can do that.
Xylia
Xylia
Let's not forget that both of them are Jesuits, so no matter who you are voting for, you're voting for evil. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil. It's just that one is a murderer, rapist, liar, and thief and the other... well I dunno. I do know he kowtows to the vatican, though.
Xylia
Xylia
As for Nuclear War, Putin has said on camera that if Hillary gets elected, there will be war. Not to mention, a part of Hillary's leaked emails, Hillary said herself she wants war.
Back
Top Bottom