Terraria Community Forums

YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Why stoop to their level, were better than that I know it.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
a fella's gotta get his kicks sometimes
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Ehh cant argue too much with that, its a comforting grey area in certain situations.
Rough Draft
Rough Draft
Yes! Use a fake number to give the person who gave it to you (specifically to keep you from being able to call them) hell. This plan has no flaws.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I was about to say "hate to be that guy..." and point out that we can't reach somebody from the fake number they gave you, but Rough Draft beat me to it.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
It's her sister's number, I haven't gone completely incompetent. That was the falseness about it.
Greenie
Greenie
Still won't be doing much of anything if it's her sister's number. You're not really getting back at her for anything by getting people on the internet to annoy here sister, you're just making yourself more and more that guy.
(Assuming at least that her sister had nothing to do with this)
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
the only time the dank memelords of this site can do me a favor and get me some wrongful, unsanctified 'justice' without asking questions they're nowhere to be found
Greenie
Greenie
Problem is that it's not exactly "justice". Sure, this girl's terrible person for giving you a false number, but that doesn't mean you need to lower yourself to her level. Plus if her sister had nothing to do with that, you'd just be making life more difficult for someone who didn't do anything wrong. Also just sayin, if she was the type who would do something like that you wouldn't have wanted her anyways.
Back
Top Bottom