Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's so many people sending you suggestions, and your actually reading most of them! Maybe I could just link mine...

No, thats bad. We have a suggestion forum for a reason. I shouldn't add to the spam.
    Reactions: Samrux
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    But it would be so easy...

No.

Just need to copy and paste--

NOPE!
    Does the tiny bird in your avatar have a user? It would be entertaining if it posted- or should I say, TWEETED.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Facebooks.*

Uh, what? Sorry, my desk is pretty beaten up already, so I'm using a book instead.
    stormconure
    stormconure
    That bird is my brother's wife's exhusband's grandfather's nephew.
    Hello Cenx, How's Your Life?
    Samrux
    Samrux
    She's developing lead.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    All of the lead.
    StarHorder
    StarHorder
    BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING BING BING BING BANG BING BING
    Just thought I'd check Cenx's page and- oh look at that, a bunch of people spamming requests and suggestions instead of using the dedicated forum what a shocker.

...So Cenx, any chance on ever getting an inventory sorting button? Would be so nice. Maybe also take a look at Shockah's quality of life mods, those'd be great.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Klokinator
    Klokinator
    I genuinely believe that making Terraria easier to use should be a higher priority right now than adding new content. Adding a during-gameplay menu option that allows you to change controls and the like while playing was a good step in the right direction. Adding a map screen is likewise also a great step to take. Inventory management is just plain old tedium that takes from enjoying the game.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    That is what we have been focusing on...a few things on your wish list are already done. ;)
    Klokinator
    Klokinator
    I'm so excited! Which ones were added please tell me?
    Hey Cenx! I got an idea for a minibiome. A mini-lihzahrd temple/shrine with some loot inside, unrelated to the bigger and unbreakable version found in the jungle.

The user @Boooo built this earlier this year, and inspired me to suggest it when I saw it. It's a vague idea of what it could be like :3 I think it's interesting!
    http://i.imgur.com/3Ul4DCJ.jpg
    HI CENX, I AM VYING FOR YOUR MOMENTARY ATTENTION
    Cenx
    Cenx
    You had it ever so briefly. How did it feel? ;)
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Like a flicker of wonder, then realisation that I made a fool of myself as it fizzled out of existence.

I would do it again any day, as I have already forgotten, what am I posting on again anyway?
    Good afternoon , Milady
    Reactions: Samrux and Conjurer
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Hey there.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    "Milady" is supposed to be capitalized, so it shows more respect.

Thought it'd make more sense.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    what could you possibly mean. it has alaways been capitalized! its not like I edited it or something.
    Please add a use for more kinds of critters... I mean, sure, a lot of them are bait, but whether they're bait or not they deserve more of a use then decoration.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I was thinking about if bigger friendly creatures would fit. like a horse or goats and such
    Tomas
    Tomas
    i was just thinking about taming, bunny: carrots Horse: apple or sugar cube. carrots use night owl potion. sugar use sugar cube and swiftness potion. apple use minor improvements to stats.
    CrazyDragon
    CrazyDragon
    I was thinking things like:
    1. Potions
    2. Very rare drops that actually do something
    3. Ability to eat some after cooking them to get buffs/debuffs, for usefulness, and a bit of trolling

And those are just a few of the ideas I brainstormed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom