Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Meow!
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Lucky, I wish my family could get another cat. Had to put ours down last August as she was well on her way to passing on from this world. :(
Kelp
Kelp
That's a shame. I ended up not putting my old cat down, his health was degrading but he wasn't 'suffering' in such a sense. Still purring, eating. Just needed a bit of help cleaning and getting down from high places. His last day wasn't the nicest, but he lived happily for months after the vets suggested to put him down.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Ours was barely even moving near the end and wasn't eating at all. She did drink, but that was about it... and made attempts at purring but just wasn't quite able to.

Added: Sorry, need to cease talking about this. Bothering myself now that I brought it up.
Kelp
Kelp
That's fine. It's a touchy subject. Best wishes, go have a cream doughnut or something to take your mind of it.
I think you did the right thing though. It's bad news when a cat doesn't eat/drink. Mine only refused on the last day, else I would have acted.
Unit One
Unit One
He's a cute one Kelp. I love how he's just looking at the camera.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Usually, you can get that to happen if you call their name before taking the picture. ;)
Kelp
Kelp
I got him to look by calling his name, Unit. Shadow got it right.
Back
Top Bottom