Terraria Community Forums

DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Bit less active than it used to be, but people still post.
Cryx
Cryx
After 7 months of inactivity I wanted to check back and it seems like a lot of members went silent or left.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Yeah, that happens. Old members leave, and new ones sign up.
Cryx
Cryx
Yeah, it does I guess. But I feel like even the oldest and most well known members have left and it's just empty.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
Dozens of messages get posted every minute, so no not really.

It kinda feels like people are forgetting that this place isn't just the new profile post section, heh
Xylia
Xylia
This site is more in a lull, as people are waiting for the next major update. The last couple updates have been a bit light on content (and I am in no way criticizing Re-Logic for that), so a lot of people are in this "waiting mode" where they are waiting for something significant to happen. That's why a large portion of forum activity, at least from my PoV, seems to be going on in the modding forum.
Keigora
Keigora
Maybe it feels dead because of how the meat and bones aka. the popular ones has left, and no one new has come to take their places yet? Like, the ones that had our attention is long gone, and none of the newer users has shown us the same flare yet
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
a lot of the meat and bones got themselves banned for stupidity sadly.
Keigora
Keigora
That, or they became edgy and decided the forum didn't deserve their time anymore lol
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
That too.
Xylia
Xylia
Good riddance to be honest. While I don't have anything against anybody, if people want to act like that, we're better off without them. I would rather we have a quiet forum, rather than a forum filled with stupid junk.
Keigora
Keigora
I guess, but I do miss the times when one more easily got activity on your profile posts *shrug*
Back
Top Bottom